ms Koningsdam and ms Rotterdam Port Everglades Sail-Aways - February 12, 2017

Copper10-8

Check HAL airfare. You might get a pleasant surprise.

Thanks, I did and it's still pretty high. We are used to flying on Southwest and usually free because of our credit card points, so paying for the airfare is killing me. Might wait and do it next summer. We were looking for Christmas, but she sails a Wednesday to Wednesday and that's hard with my kids school break, so we are going on the Eurodam instead. Happy to be going on a cruise.

Looking inside "Central Park" on Allure; sure would like to see that class on the inside once

Unless you're on the ship or in a helicopter, you can't look inside Central Park. What you see behind the screen is Boardwalk.

Despite it's size, Allure only has 2 stairways; Central Park is between the forward and aft stairways, and there's a bridge running all the way to the top decks at that stairway.

Roy

Unless you're on the ship or in a helicopter, you can't look inside Central Park. What you see behind the screen is Boardwalk.

Despite it's size, Allure only has 2 stairways; Central Park is between the forward and aft stairways, and there's a bridge running all the way to the top decks at that stairway.

Roy

Don't forget the Starbucks inside

The Irish are here !