Nudest Charter

shubsens

Cruise lines charter to a number of different groups. RBC chartered Silhouette for a week in January. Charters make money for the line by assuring a sold out ship. If you can and want to go, go. If you don't want to go, or can't, don't.

They charter to nudests often . Crew has training prior to the cruise. Any crew member can refuse to work for religious reasons. Clothes must be worn in eating venues and all patrons must sit on towels. We were on a cruise before a nude charter and got all the details from our waiter.. who was going to have the week off

I recently read that Azamara has a "clothing optional " cruise scheduled in early 2018. I'm glad clothing is not optional in restaurants.

LOL, there use to be a Nude bar in Key West, I think they had a cleaning person for the furniture

I recently read that Azamara has a "clothing optional " cruise scheduled in early 2018. I'm glad clothing is not optional in restaurants.

LOL, there use to be a Nude bar in Key West, I think they had a cleaning person for the furniture

Sunset Bar at Maho Beach, topless women drink free.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

The Garden of Eden bar? Remember seeing the 'clothing optional' sign outside many years ago.

A clothing optional cruise is nothing. Bliss Cruise has several "lifestyle" charter cruises coming up on both Celebrity and Royal Caribbean. Their cruises are more than just clothing optional! Just google Bliss Cruise if you are curious.

Some of these are on BIG ships and they must sell them out. I have heard that many of the people that book these are looking for adult only cruises and are not necessarily there for the "extracurricular activities". But that is hearsay as I have no direct experience!

A clothing optional cruise is nothing. Bliss Cruise has several "lifestyle" charter cruises coming up on both Celebrity and Royal Caribbean. Their cruises are more than just clothing optional! Just google Bliss Cruise if you are curious.

Some of these are on BIG ships and they must sell them out. I have heard that many of the people that book these are looking for adult only cruises and are not necessarily there for the "extracurricular activities". But that is hearsay as I have no direct experience!

The last two Decembers, we were fortunate enough to be on the first cruise, after the Bliss cruise on the Silhouette. The crew was instructed not to talk about it but we ran into a bartender that we knew and got the story. A long story short, it's a swingers cruise so let your imagination run wild and you won't be too far off.

Yes, I was curious so I googled them. Discovered that they'll be embarking the Equinox right after DW & I disembark. Hmmmm, wonder if I can talk DW into a B2B

How can you find information on a charter cruise to avoid something liked a nude or swinger cruises?

If it is a charter you can not book thru the cruise line nor a TA. You have to go thru the charter Co. No worry about booking one.They don't want people on the ship that don't 'share' their ideals, any more than you don't want it.

Now there are large groups that book blocks of cabins, but nothing like these groups.