Favourite Unique Drink?

D C

One thing I like about Celebrity is that they have really creative drink menus. Be sure to ask for a drink menu, especially at the pool bar they often aren't just laying out because the could blow away. I personally think all the best drinks are not included in the classic package. Upgrading to the premium is only 10 per day. But I recommend trying the classic for the first day, then upgrading if you find your choices too limited.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Forums mobile app

I always upgrade because I love their martinis. I always stick to the menu but do the bartenders know how to make any martinis that are off the menu? On Princess the bartenders were always getting me to try martinis not on the menu,like the key lime martini. That one was so good.

Laura

It's not real fancy, but my favorite (besides the Miami Vice or Lava Flow) is Malibu (coconut rum) and pineapple juice. Simple, tropical and refreshing! Sex on the Beach is also pretty good!

Dunno about that. Sand gets everywhere!

Pretty much anything at the martini bar is amazing. The black forrest martini is dessert in a glass, sooooo good.

Another vote for the black forest martini. Still not 100% sure if your supposed to eat or drink them though! This is a must try. You'll probably get people popping over to ask you what it is if you order one.

My wife likes a Golden Mud Slide. It uses gold or dark rum in place of the vodka. (We learned of it at a Jamaican resort.)

My drink is a Delmonico cocktail. It has sweet vermouth, dry vermouth, brandy, gin and bitters. One per evening is sufficient! ;)

I always upgrade because I love their martinis. I always stick to the menu but do the bartenders know how to make any martinis that are off the menu? On Princess the bartenders were always getting me to try martinis not on the menu,like the key lime martini. That one was so good.

Laura

I've had luck ordering off-menu at the martini bar. I don't even like martinis and they managed to come up with a whole lot of things that I liked.

My husband, who is a big martini fan, declared it his favorite place on Earth.

There was a Martini Bar bartender on Eclipse who knew I liked the chocolate martinis and the black forest martinis. He made me a creme br?l?e martini. Off menu of course. Mmmm. They also made it for me in Michael's Club.

The whiskey peaches signature drink in Luminae is awesome too.

Luminae has signature drinks?!? Nice! Are they listed in the menu?

Thanks!

Luminae has signature drinks?!? Nice! Are they listed in the menu?

Thanks!

They were previously listed on the regular Luminae menu, but on our last Eclipse cruise the cocktails were on the wine menu. I agree the peach one is excellent.

Moscow mule (vodka, lime juice ginger beer), but use Absolute Mango instead of vodka. We had these in the Ensemble Lounge last week. Looking forward to making these at home in the real copper mugs. A great secret ingredient is Cardomom for those that make mules at home.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

This is a great list. I think I'll have to print out the thread and use it as a checklist. or put it into a spreadsheet :)

Dunno about that. Sand gets everywhere!

Ha! Good point! ;p

Moscow mule (vodka, lime juice ginger beer), but use Absolute Mango instead of vodka. We had these in the Ensemble Lounge last week. Looking forward to making these at home in the real copper mugs. A great secret ingredient is Cardomom for those that make mules at home.

Did this have a name or did you just ask them to swap the vodka??

Classic package??

We had premium package, not sure if Absolute is covered in Classic. We just asked for the mango flavored stuff, not sure if it has a name. Mango mule if nothing else!

I like the following (some with minor changes)

Mojito - lime, mint muddled, gin (rum is standard), triple sec or simple syrup, seltzer. Sometimes they are made with Sprite which I have switched out for seltzer.

Aperol spritz - Prosecco, Aperol, top w/seltzer

Alluring aperitivo - Aperol, Hendrick's gin, Fresh pink grapefruit juice

Elderflower blush - St. Germain liqueur, Bombay Sapphire Gin, Fresh lemon juice, Basil, Strawberries, fill with Seltzer (Sprite is supposed to be used)

Mint lemonade - nonalcoholic

Fresh cucumber gimlet - Hendrick's Gin, Lime juice, Simple syrup, Cucumbers muddled & garnish

Try making them with "Stoli Hot", Jalepeno infused vodka. Pretty darn tasty:D

My favorite drink from Celebrity is the Fresca Picante from the old Molecular Bar. Some of the World Class bartenders have made them for me.

.5 oz gran Marnier

.5 oz agave nectar

.5 oz lime juice

.75 oz pineapple juice

1.5 oz tequila

Muddle strawberry, jalapeno and cucumber.

Shake on the rocks.

Pimm's Cup for me. So refreshing!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I love a Pimm's Cup - had my first one in New Orleans and at first though the taste was odd but refreshing - after a few more, I was addicted - cannot wait until April.

I love a Pimm's Cup - had my first one in New Orleans and at first though the taste was odd but refreshing - after a few more, I was addicted - cannot wait until April.

What does a Pimm's cup taste like? What is in it other than Pimm?

What does a Pimm's cup taste like? What is in it other than Pimm?

Besides the Pimms you can add sprite' date=' ginger ale or lemonade but I prefer ginger beer, mint and muddled cucumber and garnished with cucumber and lemon. Of course there are other variations too.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

The purple motorcycle...Long Island Iced Tea made with top shelf liquor +chambord instead of coke. Twisted Sister. Bloody Mary made with Clam Juices instead of bloody mary mix. I actually prefer half clam and half bloody mary mix. Splash of hypnotiq to a Don Julio Margarita. Then a white russian to tone down all the mixing of flavors At the glorious heat of the day...a mudslide!