Symphony of the Seas - Booking starts 03/08/2017

Just to clarify , the TA with premium drinks package and gratuities included for a CP balcony, £637 after C&A balcony discount paid for last October.

That was such a fantastic price for Harmony Heather, doesn't look like Symphony is as good.

Hope you're both well

Sent from my HTC One using Forums mobile app

If Symphony is also going to Ft. Lauderdale....sheezz...do they ALL have to go there first? Where is Allure or Harmony going? Can't possibly be three big ships based there?

There's a current thread that states that Allure is going to Miami.

just booked the transatlantic. The cheapest room was like 8k. Amazingly though the star class suites were only a smidge higher then that. Still, I was amazed at the cost of the cheaper cabins.

I also booked the TA in an ocean balcony and with insurance my total was $3150. Can't give you the price without insurance as my invoice did not arrive.

Fran

I don't have a receipt and I can't add it to my cruise page because the Symphony is on the list yet

Oh...I see. I transferred a booking. I plan on calling today to get a confirmation for the other people in my group.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

If Symphony is also going to Ft. Lauderdale....sheezz...do they ALL have to go there first? Where is Allure or Harmony going? Can't possibly be three big ships based there?

I tried booking Symphony for Jan 2018 and it shows it sailing from Miami.

Almost booked the October 28 Transatlantic in a Central Park balcony online, but wanted to see what my travel agency offered. After going back and forth via email, they said Symphony couldn't be booked yet. In the meantime - the cabin is now $150 pp more! :mad: Guess it's a sign that it wasn't meant to be!

I see suites on the TA, starting at $3400pp.

I've used six browsers on three different devices and I get no room selection for suites on any sailing. Also the links on the page stop responding. Other rooms types are showing though and I can select those rooms. It's just the suites that aren't working for me.

booked a balcony on the 11/24 sailing! ...this looks like its the first 7-day cruise stateside. does anyone believe this might be given the "inaugural" sailing tag?

November 17, 2018 is the first 7-day stateside cruise. Western Caribbean, over Thanksgiving.

mac_tlc

I've used six browsers on three different devices and I get no room selection for suites on any sailing. Also the links on the page stop responding. Other rooms types are showing though and I can select those rooms. It's just the suites that aren't working for me.

I wasn't seeing them either so I called.....the pricing is very high compared to Harmony release prices. I did not book anything and will wait for the other ships next week. Not worth the current prices in my opinion....

Almost booked the October 28 Transatlantic in a Central Park balcony online, but wanted to see what my travel agency offered. After going back and forth via email, they said Symphony couldn't be booked yet. In the meantime - the cabin is now $150 pp more! :mad: Guess it's a sign that it wasn't meant to be!

Yep, I'm seeing $200 increases