Can't miss places/ things on the Oasis?

Besides the flowrider, zipline, and the shows you have to pre-book (Oasis of Dream, Headliner, Frozen in Time, CATS), what are some places and shows we should definitely check out while on board? My fiance' and I will be going on the Oasis March 26th for our Honeymoon.

Besides the flowrider, zipline, and the shows you have to pre-book (Oasis of Dream, Headliner, Frozen in Time, CATS), what are some places and shows we should definitely check out while on board? My fiance' and I will be going on the Oasis March 26th for our Honeymoon.

Strolling in Central Park at night

For me, sunrise on the last day at sea was really amazing. If I remember correctly, on deck 14, port side forward, there's a door that gets you out onto a deck right below the bridge. It was really cool, sailing east into the sun. There's no other way to get to that deck, so it's kind of "hidden."

Mark

The ice show. The female sand artist always takes my breath away.

The sand artist is awesome. Truthfully, Frozen in Time on the Oasis is like 100x better than Ice Games on the Allure. They should have just migrated Frozen in Time to Allure without modification and I would be happy. :)

Where is the bagel place set up for breakfast? I heard there's a bagel bar (outside of the wind jammer). Maybe not a bar, but some place where you can order loaded bagels with smoked salmon

Park Cafe has bagels.

Your room:*

Very comfy chairs in the​ solarium.

I was also going to.mention the deck 14 forward access.

My parents enjoyed the tour of.central park. I intend to do that next time.

Sent from my H1623 using Tapatalk

Just off Oasis yesterday. Adirondack chairs in he level by the rock climbing walls. Never crowded and a great view of the wake and the aqua theater! Also I second the mention of the chairs on the jogging track level. We sat there every day to watch the wake and we always got a chair.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

• 2 months later...