Celebrity Silhouette

lbt43

We had a great time on the ship. Really good food and service. Here are some tips. The ship was rather cool so bring a cover-up. People in the Solarium had on sweatshirts and long sleeve tops. We turned the heat on in our room it was so cool the first few days. And this was the Caribbean. Many people had their allergies act up on board. Bring something for allergies or sinus.

Murano is really good on this ship. We were not thrilled with the Tuscan Grill's new menu. You people are in for a real treat!

Was on this ship in February. I've been on many celebrity cruises and this is one of the best ships. Entertainment was lacking though and the CD was not to my liking but others liked her. Go see Dev in the Sky Lounge. He will take great care of you! Have fun!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

We were on the Silhouette last March at this time. We loved it, had a cruise booked but had to cancel this year for medical reasons. However, I have two more planned with Celebrity. I never found the Solarium to be cold, and we were always there in swim gear. Totally agree about the previous post regarding Murano and Tuscan Grill. Murano was delicious, Tuscan grill not so much. Just relax and have a great time.

Loved the hideaway for a quiet reading space, and the Lawn Club Grill. This was the first time I tried a specialty restaurant and I loved it. We always enjoy the MDR food as well. I haven't been on the Reflection yet, but this is my favourite S class so far.

We sailed Silhouette in January- fantastic ship and staff. Agree that Sara is really excellent as the CD. Silhouette was named Celebrity Ship of the Year for 2016 ( by Celebrity using the results of post-cruise customer satisfaction surveys across their fleet).

As for our highlights, we really enjoyed World Class Bar and the Sunset Bar. Great pastries at Cafe Al Bacio. Dinner at Lawn Club Grill. The wine and really surprising craft beer selection in Cellar Masters. We were in an S1 suite so the meals in Luminae were superb.

So excited! Sailing on her for the 2nd time in 2 weeks! 35 cruises and this one was easily my favorite! We took the same sky suite on the pool deck. I loved being able to go back to my cabin for whatever I needed, and loved the location of the cabin! I did the Anthem in between and much prefer this one! Sunshine here we come!

The Silhouette is absolutely my favorite cruise ship! Great suggestions from everyone! In addition, may I suggest lunch at The Porch? Fabulous seafood, beautiful view and well-worth the upcharge! Enjoying playing bocce on the Lawn as well!

Just got off the Silly. Had a great time. Murano is the best specificity restaurant. In the morning it is nice to get your coffee at Bacio then sit outside, there is a nice area right outside. You can always find seating on the Solstice deck if you don't mind the hike. The shows were good, 7 oclock always had space the later show was FULL.