On Equinox now... What do you want to know?

dabeers1

Strangely enough we didn't get Lobster on the 2nd Chic night, we got it on the last night. By the way the Lobster dish in Murano is to die for, and don't have the Chicken Parmigiane in Tuscan or you will explode.

Love love love the lobster dish in Murano!

Hi,

Hope you're enjoying the cruise so far 👍🏻

If you get a chance, if you could ask at sushi on 5 if it's included in the dinner package that would be appreciated 😊

Hi,

Hope you're enjoying the cruise so far 👍🏻

If you get a chance, if you could ask at sushi on 5 if it's included in the dinner package that would be appreciated 😊

Yes it is

I'm a first-time Celebrity cruiser on the Equinox now. I'm planning a full review at the end with as many dailies, menus, etc. as I can get. In the meantime, can I help answer any questions with photos or information?

Sent from my LGLS991 using Tapatalk

Thank you in advanced! My husband and I will be on the Equinox in July for our 25th Anniversary. It will be our first time on Celebrity and we are so excited. Very much looking forward to your review.

Following. On equinox in July. Would like to see Daily activity list as well as MDR menus. Bar menus if possible as I am considering whether to upgrade to premium package.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Thanks so much for the Spotlight showing Senior Officers and Staff.

Continue to enjoy your cruise,

I'll try to remember the unanswered questions:

Just had the lobster in Murano and we booked another seating there. Wonderful night. Roll me back to my room!

As part of our 4-specialty package we will be going to sushi on 5 so yes, it is included.

I've seen many $5 tables on nights #1 and #2. I played blackjack and 3 card poker at $5 (using OBC promo chips)

We went into the MDR on floor #4 for our select seating last night.

We checked out the lawn the first two days but it was quite windy so we didn't hang out long. The glass blowing is on the forward part of the lawn and we sat at the bar at the aft of the lawn for sailaway.

What is your thoughts in upgrading to the premium drink package. We have the classic already but so undecided if we should upgrade.

Would Drinks from Slush be included in the premium package?

Drinks from Slush are definitely included, we have been making use of them. The premium package is very convenient. I consider myself an avid drinker, my wife not as much. If you average 8 drinks a day (including coffees and drinks with dinner) you're getting your money's worth. On sea days that was attainable but we'll see how today on St Thomas goes since all-aboard isn't until 5:30pm.

. I'm a beer lover

Sent from my LGLS991 using Tapatalk

FYI,

On the shelf. In the GastroBar is a brown memory book for pax to leave comments in. Make sure you ask to sign it.

Also ask about the half price 'Happy Hour' both times we were on it is only posted on the message stand as you walk in by the bar. The Bev pkg does not cover the half cost, but at least I got to try some of the $30-40 beers for a few $ less.

EW

Edited by wallie5446

What is your thoughts in upgrading to the premium drink package. We have the classic already but so undecided if we should upgrade.

Would Drinks from Slush be included in the premium package?

As answered yes the slush bar is included in the premium package, another way to look at it is if you have 1 better glass of wine/1 slush drink, or 1 martini from the martinis bar each day then the upgrade has paid for itself already,

Along with all the other befits IMHO it's a no brainier for us to upgrade every time, [emoji483][emoji41]

Sent from my iPhone using Forums