Robes

I've seen some questions regarding robes for Platinum and above lately on the boards - just saw this on RCI's website

WORLD WILDLIFE FUND ROBE BENEFIT UPDATE

To support World Wildlife Fund’s water conservation initiatives, robes for Platinum guests and above will now be available upon request. Visit Guest Services or your Loyalty Ambassador onboard for more information.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Are those robes are washed every week and how would they cabin attendants know they had been used to need washing?

They are washed after every cruise. We've had them washed mid-cruise on longer cruises.

Are robes available for diamond members,such as me?:) With the good Lord willing an the creeks don't rise, might be goin in mid May!!

Yes, upon request, for Platinum and above.

Are robes available for diamond members,such as me?:) With the good Lord willing an the creeks don't rise, might be goin in mid May!!

I heard diamond + members get two robes each ;)

They are nice to have. I will be probably too lazy to ask for one though. That is probably what they are hoping for

Really? So if you're a first time cruiser, "NO ROBE FOR YOU!"?

If you are in a JS or better stateroom, you get robes.

Or, if you ask your stateroom attendant, they may be able to get you robes if they have some extra.

I've seen some questions regarding robes for Platinum and above lately on the boards - just saw this on RCI's website

To support World Wildlife Fund’s water conservation initiatives' date=' robes for Platinum guests and above will now be available upon request. Visit Guest Services or your Loyalty Ambassador onboard for more information.

Hi Cruisers: You do not have to visit Guest services or Loyalty to request robe information. This has been in effect for a good while now. Your cabin attendant has Your C&A status, and even in a Jr suite our last three times in december and feb. we requested Robes when they make their visit just before Life boat drill or shortly afterwards. You also have to request ice as they do not put it in the cabins. I have a list made in advance for attendant requesting Robes, Ice,1 blanket, bed made without duvet heavy liner, and giving them my dinning time. Works great just incase we don't get up with them the first afternoon. Have list already for 58th cruise in Sept and 59/60 in December. Bob & Nancy The Villages, Florida

To support World Wildlife Fund’s water conservation initiatives' date=' robes for Platinum guests and above will now be available upon request. Visit Guest Services or your Loyalty Ambassador onboard for more information.

I have seen that notice in the cabin.

43 cruises and counting.

Reached Platinum level prior to our cruise in March on the Freedom and we just asked our cabin steward for the robes. There were hanging in the cabin the next time we went into it. Found them great for wearing down to the sauna/steam room area in the spa and also found it wonderful for wearing while standing in line for stand up surfing on the flow rider (the wind was howling pretty bad and the evening session was quite chilly without the robe on).

Reached Platinum level prior to our cruise in March on the Freedom and we just asked our cabin steward for the robes. There were hanging in the cabin the next time we went into it. Found them great for wearing down to the sauna/steam room area in the spa and also found it wonderful for wearing while standing in line for stand up surfing on the flow rider (the wind was howling pretty bad and the evening session was quite chilly without the robe on).

Our balcony cabin on deck 8 on Harmony was a short walk from Park cafe so early morning i would put robe on and grab a few breakfast buns and a couple of hot chocolate drinks and take them back to cabin to sit on the balcony.

43 cruises and counting.

I agree they are cleaned.

I wonder if you hire tuxedos because they are worn by other people as well.

43 cruises and counting.

I would never wear a tuxedo no matter if it's new or used. I wasn't born in the 40s.....

A nice tailored suit.....YES!

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk

I would never wear a tuxedo no matter if it's new or used. I wasn't born in the 40s.....

A nice tailored suit.....YES!

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk

I am the same i always wear my own suit but the robes are cleaned and we have never had a dirty robe delivered to our cabin.

43 cruises and counting.