Cant book My Time online

We have always booked My Time Dinning nightly reservations online but now for our June 17 and Sept 17 Harmony of the Seas we are unable to book online. We keep getting an error that says unable to modify complimentary dinning. We have called Royal and spoke to 2 different people, we have contacted our travel agent who has contacted Royal twice and we cant make any progress. We had to call in and Royal made the reservations manually for us for each night on June Cruse. We are trying to avoid doing this for September.

Has anyone else had this problem, if so were you able to get it fixed and how?

FYI....When there's an IT problem on RCI's website (like that never happens :eek:) the rep's have to put in a work order...they have no other way of contacting them...much different kind of scenario than many of us assume....but explains a lot :(

This isn't just a problem with your particular cruise....my Anthem October MTD is experiencing the same. My understanding is it's a glitch (no...really) and should be resolved within 2 weeks.....Nothing new with this generic answer to anything IT related.

Well even though we did the online request for support and got a quick reply, it's obvious that they didnt really look at the issue....replied back with a screen shot of the error message....waiting to see if that helps....called crown and anchor and go no help either.

We had the same issue as you did, I had to call RCCL to have them manually book them. Once we got on board we made more adjustments to accomodate our time better. The Royal IQ app was pretty useless also on our cruise, was mainly used to check my calendar and schedule of stuff going on that day, even then there is not much detail or description.

I'm getting an error message that says my time reservations are made for the entire cruise to go to calendar to make changes but I don't have any reservations for My Time just some specialty restaurants. We just need a table for two so I wasn't going to worry about it.

Finally found these posts from peeps with the same problem as me!! There are 8 of us on the Harmony this October and I have been spending a lot of time trying to reserve our MTD, since we want a 6:15 or 6:30 time slot, so we can make it to the 8:30 shows! I also called RCI and was told to wait until 6 months before our cruise. My so-called certified vacation planner from the RCI site has not returned my 2 phone messages either! Now, I will go ahead and wait the 2 weeks before calling them back again!!:eek: Did I mention that I am not very patient?!!:mad:

I subscribed to this thread, so would appreciate a "heads up" when the Harmony MTD problems are resolved (if ever)!:o Thanks in advance!

I have been trying for weeks for our July Harmony cruise. Very frustrating. I have the shows booked and want to get the dining booked. I guess I will call tonight. I hate waiting on hold for them!!!

Good luck and let us know what happens!!!!!!!!!!;)

I emailed the 'contact us' on the cruise planner page, explained what times we wanted along with our reservation information, and I got a confirmation email within 3 days saying they apologized for the difficulty, here are your reservations as requested.

I'm getting an error message that says my time reservations are made for the entire cruise to go to calendar to make changes but I don't have any reservations for My Time just some specialty restaurants. We just need a table for two so I wasn't going to worry about it.

Same thing for my September cruise. I called and was told that they have not loaded the MTD times for my cruise yet. She couldn't even pull them up so she calling the dining department who confirmed MTD reservations weren't available yet.

P.S. Another person going on the same cruise got the same message so it wasn't just us.

Same thing for my September cruise. I called and was told that they have not loaded the MTD times for my cruise yet. She couldn't even pull them up so she calling the dining department who confirmed MTD reservations weren't available yet.

P.S. Another person going on the same cruise got the same message so it wasn't just us.

Thank you!

I wonder why they have that weird error message instead of something simple and truthful like "MTD reservations not available yet"?????

Thank you!

I wonder why they have that weird error message instead of something simple and truthful like "MTD reservations not available yet"?????

Please, don't ask them to apply logic and common sense!

Thanks for this post. We're on the Anthem in September and I also couldn't schedule MY Time Dining this morning. It's a relief to know that the times weren't available yet.

My wife and I are on the Harmony of the Seas on 9/16/17, last night I called RCI and booked our "My Time" dining. I think when you are able to book the Specialty Dining then you should be able to book the times for "My Time" dining.

My wife and I are on the Harmony of the Seas on 9/16/17, last night I called RCI and booked our "My Time" dining. I think when you are able to book the Specialty Dining then you should be able to book the times for "My Time" dining.

Nope, many times they are available at different times.

We are on the Harmony in Sept and I ended up calling to book MTD, yesterday. My cruise planner said it was open to book, but the link would not work. Rep I talked with said that they had been having some issues with online MTD bookings.

Sent from my GT-N8013 using Forums mobile app

I called 1-866-562-7625 and pushed 4 for dining. The guy I got was super great

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Hmmmm, I called 1-866-562-7625 and 4 is for existing reservations or online courtesy holds. It's not for dining. Was there another number you called?

After hitting 4, you could press 1 if you booked through a travel agent, 2 if you booked online, and 3 if you made your reservation over the phone with a RC person.

That's the general number. I'm going to try and call to double check. I won't be surprised if I get told something else LOL!

I got told something else :') I was told all MTD reservations open up 90 days prior. I said I know some who were more than 90 days that were able to book further in advance. He then says "well for your particular sailing, it's 90 days" I said okay, sooo someone else I know booked their MTD reservations for September already for their cruise, but you are saying that for my specific cruise on Anthem, it's 90 days? and he said yes. Uhhhhh ok. LOL I said isn't that the standard answer? He didn't know what to say.

I asked if there was a direct number to dining and he said no, but he could talk to them for me and I said no, I would rather do it myself since you didn't want to check in the first place. I told him to have a good day ;-)