Rccl employee murdered on bonaire

Very sad news. So was the suspect a fellow crewmember...based on this statement?

"the suspect who was seen in a video together with Adriana only moments before she left the ship"

^ I think that article got a bit wrong - she was seen on video footage off the ship. I'm pretty sure she was the only person left behind on Bonaire. We left on schedule.

It is possible the suspect was on the sailing as well, and made it back to the ship on time. That said, perhaps the article intended to say, "the suspect who was seen in a video together with Adriana only moments after she left the ship" as the video shows them off the ship.

How awful, I was praying she would be found alive. RIP.

So very tragic. Thoughts are with her family and fellow crew members.

This is a good lesson for all of us....when travelling it's ALWAYS a good idea to have a travel buddy when venturing out. A friend of mine just the other day was telling me how she and a friend of hers went to Cancun for a few days she took a taxi back to the airport by herself at night. She had a momentary panic of "wow, I don't know this taxi driver and I'm a female all alone. Anything could have happened." Of course, she said he was very nice and chatty but it is something to think about when travelling alone.

So very tragic. Thoughts are with her family and fellow crew members.

This is a good lesson for all of us....when travelling it's ALWAYS a good idea to have a travel buddy when venturing out. A friend of mine just the other day was telling me how she and a friend of hers went to Cancun for a few days she took a taxi back to the airport by herself at night. She had a momentary panic of "wow, I don't know this taxi driver and I'm a female all alone. Anything could have happened." Of course, she said he was very nice and chatty but it is something to think about when travelling alone.

We don't know the circumstances, but the killer may have known her and her "buddy."

^ I think that article got a bit wrong - she was seen on video footage off the ship. I'm pretty sure she was the only person left behind on Bonaire. We left on schedule.

Wow, we were on that cruise, too and didn't know anything about the missing crew member at the time. There were no departure delays or anything.