With the WOW Sale, is RCL struggling to fill Oasis, Allure, & Harmony?

Doesn't seem like the overall price has went down. Just more of a incentive. Last wow sale they had I saved 500$ but lost my obc, it was only 75$. I would think Oasis class would be very popular. This is my second time since booking Oasis last august for my upcoming July cruise I've seen something specifically geared toward this class. Maybe they alternate.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Edited by Desinico

I've been watching these prices for the last month and a half for a last minute July cruise. They package the sales many different ways but somehow the base price hasent changed. Funny isn't it?

I'm sure the actual price just increased to cover the extra OBC. It's just an incentive to catch someone's attention... probably a first timer that doesn't know better.

I did actually save a net of about $50 of my Rhapsody cruise though, so it was good for me. I'll allow myself to dine at Chops now. :D

For my July 9th oasis cruise the OBC is $200 and the cabin price decreased about $200. At least with the Oasis class ships they do appear a little less expensive than when I booked in February.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Never look at just the incentives, look at the overall cost. Who cares if they give away $500 in OBC if the price is still much higher than you are willing to pay. Oasis class is on the Tuesday flier all the time - but the prices are still higher per day than most other ship classes.

I paid £1200 for my interior room on the allure for 24th sept sailing in January only putting down a £50 deposit. I've been looking on the website since then and up until today I could have got interior rooms for around £890 and boardwalk balconys for at one point £1110. Even yesterday a boardwalk balcony was £1250 (with $300 dollars obc so taking that into account i was reckoning that works out about £1000) I looked this morning and they were still £1250 and then I've just looked and they are £1678!!!

The rc website seem so messed up I've never seen price jumps on any other holiday websites like it and 'from prices' and actually prices differ both higher and lower from one screen to the next

I'm no expert on these cruises but it seems there's loads of cabins to choose from still at the moment on my cruise?? (Last month in the SaIe if you searched carribean cruises in Sept 2017 the cruise I'm on was the only one to feature 40% off)

My plan is to cancel my booking losing my 50 deposit and book again in a better room and/or save £50- £100! Well that was at least the plan until today's massive price jump

Edited by leono1

Well, just checked the cruises we have booked and as usual they raised the price of the cruise to cover the OBC they are offering on the WOW sale. WOW RCCL your sales gimmicks will not fool savvy cruisers.

See with last months sale I would have got a cheaper cruise price AND obc and that would also take into account the loss of my low January deposit.

I thought with me booking early in Jan would of been the best way:(

I ask because I notice the OBC & discounts specify these particular ships & I haven't followed the Oasis class of ships at all.

The WoW offer for the Allure, Oasis and Harmony is $200 OBC regardless of cabin on cruises that depart between June 3rd and September 30th.

There is also a totally separate Oasis Class fare promotion offering additional instant savings on Inside and Ocean View ($50 per cabin) Balcony ($150) Suites ($250) on cruises that depart between June 3rd and September 30th.

None of these combine with any other discounts like Senior, Resident, Military Crown and Anchor or Groups.

The offers run thru May 9th.

I ask because I notice the OBC & discounts specify these particular ships & I haven't followed the Oasis class of ships at all. Just curious. If so, booking after final due date might be the best option.

If they are struggling to fill Oasis, they are doing a bad job with raising the prices by $500 (with reference to my booked cruise).

I've been watching these prices for the last month and a half for a last minute July cruise. They package the sales many different ways but somehow the base price hasent changed. Funny isn't it?

Yes it seems that the WOW is the new standard price. All the packages seem to be about the same. Best way to save is to book while aboard.

Is the WOW sale good to book Vision out of Galveston in January? A GS is only $891 pp. I've only been on one cruise booked carnival GS was $1269 pp.

How many days is the cruise?

I ask because I notice the OBC & discounts specify these particular ships & I haven't followed the Oasis class of ships at all. Just curious. If so, booking after final due date might be the best option.

They are always full.

It's 5 days. Same as the carnival cruise we just went on in April.

So it's $178 per person per day. Not bad for a GS. Hard to get a JS for that price out of Florida, but prices are usually less out of Galveston.

Doubt that because we found a room we liked and I had to switch dates around and ship! And we booked 7 months out! We originally wanted Allure but booked the Harmony! Seems these ships always cruise at full capacity.