Eurodam to Alaska : We came , we saw , we photographed .

Sleepy totem.

Work out your totems here https://crystal-cure.com/totem-moon02.html

I like mine as the birth totem is a Beaver and the directional totem is a Golden Eagle.

This said that I was a Raven and Pat a Woodpecker , so go figure . ;p

Our son had a pet Conure when he was young that didn't talk very much , but it could sure laugh , just like Pat ! :) :D

Great idea, with the TV. Hope you have good weather for your trip.

Yes the pictures are wonderful on the larger screen.....

Hope we have good weather too...but no matter what am sure it will be a wonderful trip!!!:):)

Our next stop was at a friend of Stephen's house on a river where he had seen bears

IMG_5202%20Stitch-001_zps0qrx3gkd.jpg

We went up the river a little and there is a Salmon hatchery and we saw some zip lines

DSC05090_zpsmjocxdup.jpg

Just below the zip lines is a walkway and 3 bears appeared near there . You can see a bear's head in the lower right corner , behind a rock .

DSC05088_zpsuaakbpq3.jpg

You can see them and some people on the walkway in the video clip below :

Thank you so much for this review! I am finally all caught up.

We will be doing our first Alaska cruise and first HAL cruise on N.A. next Memorial Day week, and I am loving your photos and report! Can't wait to read more.

Do you know why Tracy's Crab Shack was closed? Was it because of Monday, or you got their too late?

Thanks again!

Our next stop was at a friend of Stephen's house on a river where he had seen bears

We went up the river a little and there is a Salmon hatchery and we saw some zip lines

DSC05090_zpsmjocxdup.jpg

Just below the zip lines is a walkway and 3 bears appeared near there . You can see a bear's head in the lower right corner , behind a rock .

DSC05088_zpsuaakbpq3.jpg

You can see them and some people on the walkway in the video clip below :

How cool, I love the way the bears are waiting for the food delivery via the Zipline

We will be doing our first Alaska cruise and first HAL cruise on N.A. next Memorial Day week, and I am loving your photos and report! Can't wait to read more.

Do you know why Tracy's Crab Shack was closed? Was it because of Monday, or you got their too late?

Thanks again!

I hope you and ScubaCruiser won't mind if I butt in here with a response. I believe ScubaCruiser was on the very first HAL Alaska cruise this year, and I'm guessing Tracy's Crab Shack had not yet opened for the season.

This is phenomenal thread, and I'm enjoying each and every post and photo:D Many, many thanks, Scuba Cruisers!

Thanks again!

I don't know but they had a small sign that said the food was available at a certain hotel ( We don't remember which ) and their web site says that they have a new location @ 432 S. Franklin St.

I hope you and ScubaCruiser won't mind if I butt in here with a response. I believe ScubaCruiser was on the very first HAL Alaska cruise this year, and I'm guessing Tracy's Crab Shack had not yet opened for the season.

This is phenomenal thread, and I'm enjoying each and every post and photo:D Many, many thanks, Scuba Cruisers!

No worries , you ave more current information than we do . We hope that you had a great cruise and weather !! :) :D

I don't know but they had a small sign that said the food was available at a certain hotel ( We don't remember which ) and their web site says that they have a new location @ 432 S. Franklin St.

Tracy's Crab Shack has indeed moved to the new location you mention above, which is located right near the docks on the Juneau waterfront, not far from their previous location. Sorry you missed them:(