Oasis Time Change for San Juan

Received this email last night and thought I'd share since there are quite a few sailing dates impacted (it's only an hour but still :) )

Hello, this is Royal Caribbean International. We are contacting you regarding a change to the itineraries for some of our Eastern Caribbean sailings between June 2017 and October 2018 on the Oasis of the Seas. The departure time from San Juan, Puerto Rico has been changed from 3:00 PM to 2:00 PM.

The sailings affected are shown below for your convenience:

June 11, 2017

July 02, 2017

July 23, 2017

August 13, 2017

September 10, 2017

September 24, 2017

October 08, 2017

October 22, 2017

November 05, 2017

November 19, 2017

December 03, 2017

December 17, 2017

December 31, 2017

January 14, 2018

January 28, 2018

February 11, 2018

February 25, 2018

March 11, 2018

March 25, 2018

April 08, 2018

April 22, 2018

May 20, 2018

June 03, 2018

July 01, 2018

July 15, 2018

August 12, 2018

August 26, 2018

September 23, 2018

October 07, 2018

We look forward to welcoming you onboard Oasis of the Seas.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Thank you for posting. I did not receive an email from RCI, but this affects us on our March sailing. I was already wondering how we were going to fit everything in from 7am-3pm. Now I get an hour less. Oh, well. I guess it's good I know now instead of after booking an excursion. *sigh*

Thank you so much for sharing. We are on one of the impacted cruises in October of this year. San Juan is one of our favorite ports so I am a little bummed, but one hour is not the difference between doing what we want or not.

Wonderful. One hour less in San Juan next month.

I'm not sure which us worse the new stops that droartmentdeoartment at 2 or the old ones that didn't arrive until 3pm.

It would be nice if they could find a way of having a full day in San Juan.

I'm not sure which us worse the new stops that [depart?] at 2 or the old ones that didn't arrive until 3pm.

That's what is so bad about this, it was a short day anyhow, now it's even shorter. I suppose it will save them money by allowing them to cruise to the next stop at a slower speed, and we will all get lower prices.:rolleyes:

Our Dec. 2 Harmony cruise has the same itinerary as these Oasis sailings, but I have not yet heard of any schedule change. Not sure why only Oasis? Or maybe they just haven't told us yet about Harmony?

I'm not sure which us worse the new stops that droartmentdeoartment at 2 or the old ones that didn't arrive until 3pm.

Don't you just hate it when they droartmentdeoartment so early.:p

That's what is so bad about this, it was a short day anyhow, now it's even shorter. I suppose it will save them money by allowing them to cruise to the next stop at a slower speed, and we will all get lower prices.:rolleyes:

Yeah Bob, that's the ticket! lol The sarcasm is dripping down my monitor.:p

Bill

Our Dec. 2 Harmony cruise has the same itinerary as these Oasis sailings, but I have not yet heard of any schedule change. Not sure why only Oasis? Or maybe they just haven't told us yet about Harmony?

I just checked RC's website and Harmony is also changed from 3:00 pm to 2:00 pm departure on the St. Maarten-San Juan-Labadee runs.

Yes "depart". Thank you. Spell check on the iPad leaves a little to be desired.

Received email affecting this weekends cruise and San Juan port. Will probably just walk and see fort, try to grab a quick lunch. Kids want "authentic" Puerto Rican food. Any suggestions for a place close to the port since we have to be back on the boat so early? Thanks!

Received email affecting this weekends cruise and San Juan port. Will probably just walk and see fort, try to grab a quick lunch. Kids want "authentic" Puerto Rican food. Any suggestions for a place close to the port since we have to be back on the boat so early? Thanks!

Raices.

What time do you think I will be off the ship when it docks in San Juan. Haven't gotten an email about the different departure time (not yet anyway). Hoping to get a meal in at a restaurant (ChocoBar) and see Fort. Think its out of the question now or should be ok?

What time do you think I will be off the ship when it docks in San Juan. Haven't gotten an email about the different departure time (not yet anyway). Hoping to get a meal in at a restaurant (ChocoBar) and see Fort. Think its out of the question now or should be ok?

If you are at the front of the line, you should be able to get off within 30 minutes of arrival.

I just got a notice 5 minutes ago that the change affects Harmony, too. There was a long list of sailing dates including mine (6/24)

ETA: Your 12/2 date is listed as well as having the change

I just got a notice 5 minutes ago that the change affects Harmony, too. There was a long list of sailing dates including mine (6/24)

ETA: Your 12/2 date is listed as well as having the change

I just got the same email for our 2019 Harmony sailing.