Ashley Madison Leak - Live from Escape 5/27

How is everybody going to know how cool I am if my tumbler doesn't say Yeti on it ? I'll spend the extra $20 just to play safe.
If you're going to pay three times as much for your stainless steel goblet, shouldn't you be posting over on the Disney thread? ;)

Yay! My favorite place! How was the beach? Sand all clean and no sea grass?

If you have a chance, can you take a picture of their current menu?

Yes, very clean. I have been here and Mr. Sanchos many times and have never had an issue with seagrass.

1109fd1d01d3a3f78c9d51b89e74eb3e.jpg

edc381d953ad0312d0221ef95470a592.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Is that a new bar at Nachi? I don't recognize it! It's been 2 years since we've been there - we've done Paradise and Mr Sanchos the last few times. Missing my Nachi though. I bet the the "hot" tub is still the "cool" tub!

That bar is near the massage palapa and the hammocks. There's still the main bar next to the pool.

I think the jets for the hot tub are powered by something out of an aquarium, but it's still a fine place to enjoy a drink or four. :cool:

Those menu prices? Please tell me I'm missing something .....

The entrance fee for Nachi includes your meal. They do open up to people staying at local hotels -- that's where the price information comes in to play.

Okay, I just got back to the ship with hopes of venturing out to Senor Frogs before final on board time, but I only have an hour and the Punta Langosta mall setup doesn't make for a quick on and off process. So I think I'll head up to Vibe and try to make use of that $99 I spent.

ae782fede10a95302e0e538df7c9cf86.jpg

25eda7554ebc94cc2e931c70f7577a03.jpg

I haven't mentioned it at all, but I love the pier setup that NCL has. All the ports have had stands for drinks, cold towels, beach towel replacement and covered sitting areas.

932ea44c98a5baee88dbb0cec41b9e4d.jpg

In addition, there has always been good club/dance music playing to get everyone excited about getting back on the ship. Today they even had a live DJ out there. I seriously think NCL kills it with passenger appreciation.

11864644ea708710877cd63c3a569d9f.jpg

Speaking of which...

c91fbd8e3a941f41be7648f479ba585e.jpg

What do they do for their repeat customers, because this newbie is feeling special?

But then there was also this...

0e01371bb40572ceae9fd5a1cc8df333.jpg

I'm so not ready to go home. I need to do a B2B next time.

A-ha, so now I have to try Anthem and Escape.

Now, I will address your "Chubbies". They are very stylish and fashionable. You look great in them, or is it they look good on you.:confused: I even checked out their website and they are what I would wear.

However, here in Canada we do not have them. The Chubbie I thought of is defined on the website Urban Dictionary.:eek: Yesterday I chuckled to myself every time it was mentioned.

Now back to our regularly scheduled reading/review. Have an amazing day Rick!!

Today's Chubby dedicated to all my Royal Pineapple Heads!

24f55729a33ac557493d279e4734ae70.jpg

I'm with you, A & L - I didn't have to consult the Urban Dictionary.

But Rick's choice of pose for photos doesn't help alleviate the confusion.

Stephen

I'm with you, A & L - I didn't have to consult the Urban Dictionary.

But Rick's choice of pose for photos doesn't help alleviate the confusion.

Stephen

Stephen, I was waiting for that comment and thought the pose was wasted on the group! Thank you for coming through. I would have put good money on one YorkVillain!

Rick, you have me now researching Fish Eye lenses for hubby's birthday present. I want photos like these for our next cruise!!!! NCL of course because we've converted from RCI. [emoji119]

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Nice! Although, I'd like to think I have something to do with the photos as well. Lenses are only as good as the users behind them. [emoji6]

Hope your husband enjoys.

I almost skipped this posting because of the title, but when I kept seeing it crop up, I decided to take a look. So glad I did.

We, too, were Loyal to Royal. Then, we had to change a 14 day Alaska cruise tour to a 7 day Alaska cruise because my son got into graduate school and we didn't have the spare time. Our TA put us in the HAVEN on NCL. OMG! We have done one more RCCL cruise, and paid a deposit on another while on board. I just got my deposit back because I am booked out on NCL for the next 4 cruises! Nothing I have seen on RCCL touches the HAVEN experience. Thought about doing the "Loft" experience, but it is way more expensive than NCL HAVEN.

I do understand the "nickel and dime" comment, too; but I am finding that on most cruise ships nowadays, not just NCL.

Sailed Escape in March, had a great time! I expect yours will be spectacular, also! Enjoy!

I tested out the 30 oz Ozark on our Escape cruise and was able to get 2 beers in the cup. Bartender at H2O thought I was crazy. When he saw me pouring them in my cup.

Tested with ice and i lasted close to 46 hours.

I'm going to be putting a lot of mileage on my Yeti using this method! Little over a week away and we are pumped!