missed Royal call : upgrade fairy?

Just found out that the early payment OBC only applies to RCL Visa card holders...nothing to do with the type of cabin booked.

MARAPRINCE

Whoever told you that is wrong. My wife and i donot have a rcl visa card and got this offer. Unless my 12 year old got a visa without my knowledge. [emoji15] [emoji15] [emoji15]

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

I think so.

That's the issue with all of the constant sales - you can't tell if it's from the sale or strictly because of the selling dynamics of that sailing. From watching prices, it seems that sales don't generally have that big an affect ($600 off a $2+K booking) - that is usually due to an issue with that sailing. The "sales" by themselves usually have smaller affect (in the $0-300 range).

Whoever told you that is wrong. My wife and i donot have a rcl visa card and got this offer. Unless my 12 year old got a visa without my knowledge. [emoji15] [emoji15] [emoji15]

My TA's Agency sends a lot of business to RCL and it is tied to RCL's VISA credit card. If you received a price reduction it may be due to the sailing not selling well in certain cabin categories. I am on a Halloween sailing on Anthem and the cabin pricing has been steadily climbing up. Even with the WOW sail my cabin category is now $241 more than when I first booked. With my Diamond discount and the promo when I booked (60% off 2nd guest) I still did better than the current pricing. As the sailing date nears, pricing tend to rise not drop.

MARAPRINCE

My TA's Agency sends a lot of business to RCL and it is tied to RCL's VISA credit card. If you received a price reduction it may be due to the sailing not selling well in certain cabin categories. I am on a Halloween sailing on Anthem and the cabin pricing has been steadily climbing up. Even with the WOW sail my cabin category is now $241 more than when I first booked. With my Diamond discount and the promo when I booked (60% off 2nd guest) I still did better than the current pricing. As the sailing date nears, pricing tend to rise not drop.

MARAPRINCE

We're not talking about a price reduction, just OBC from Royal.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Forums mobile app

MARAPRINCE

No price reduction. It was $300 obc for paying in full 5 weeks before final payment date. I did not say i got a price reduction on thr cruise.

Sent from my SM-T217S using Tapatalk

IT seems it is only for suites!

I tried all my reservations no luck!:loudcry:

Anybody with a non-suite cabin have any luck?

It is for sure no problem to tie up several cabins per ship.......let alone on different ships....:D

I have a grand suite on Harmony in October and no early payoff offer for me. :loudcry:

Also have a grand suite on Oasis in September and no offer on that one either.

Edited by lovelife
Add

We have 3 rooms booked for the Harmony in October and I would definitely pay them all off early in exchange for $300 OBC on each room!!!!! Please call me RCCL!!!!!!!!!!!!:hearteyes::cool:

Now you're getting greedy. The type of Suite seems to be the driver for the amount.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Forums mobile app

That's the issue with all of the constant sales - you can't tell if it's from the sale or strictly because of the selling dynamics of that sailing. From watching prices, it seems that sales don't generally have that big an affect ($600 off a $2+K booking) - that is usually due to an issue with that sailing. The "sales" by themselves usually have smaller affect (in the $0-300 range).

Some "sales" even increase the price.

OBC for early payment is tied to having a RCL VISA credit card. No RCL credit card for us, so no extra OBC for making final payment early.

MARAPRINCE

We've been over this once with you. Don't you read the replies to your posts?

Inquired with my TA and she said the early payoff OBC only applies to shorter three to four-night cruises! I politely begged to differ. Anyway, nothing is available to me: Harmony - October - Suite - PAID WITH RCI VISA.

OBC for early payment is tied to having a RCL VISA credit card. No RCL credit card for us, so no extra OBC for making final payment early.

MARAPRINCE

I have a RCL Visa I use all the time. I have a cruise in October and no call for OBC for early pay off. I don't think that related.