Can it really be true??

You lucky dog!! It does look to be true ...

Last three times I have been there, I stayed onboard ... 6 cruiseships, including the one we were on, each time. My next time there later this year, still 4 ships in port. Looks like another day onboard for me. But ... looks free and clear for your sailing! Way to go!!

I can one ya better.....for our ENTIRE cruise in 6 ports, we will be the only ship in port. What are the chances of THAT?!?!? (maybe the whole Caribbean is having Nude Day that week??):eek:

We were on Equinox a couple of weeks ago and were the only ship in port. A friend lives in GC and they have an app that tells them how many ships are in port. If there are 6, it tells them to avoid town!

I am not getting too excited but our Sept. 15 cruise on the Equinox appears to have no ships in port with us at every port stop. Can't remember that happening.

Our Oct 6 cruise on the Equinox also has no other ships in port (other than Miami, LOL). Nice! :cool:

1 Carnival Breeze Regal Princess (New) Eurodam Carnival Sensation Celebrity Equinox Disney Wonder Totals: 6 (16,968)

2 MSC Opera Totals: 1 (2,200)

3 AIDAluna Totals: 1 (2,050)

4 MSC Armonia Totals: 1 (2,163)

5 Brilliance of the Seas Carnival Miracle Veendam Totals: 3 (6,809)

6 Rhapsody of

The Seas Carnival Freedom Monarch Disney Fantasy Celebrity Summit Totals: 5 (14,333)

7 Carnival Vista TUI Discovery 2 Liberty of the Seas Totals: 3 (10,076)

8 Carnival Dream MSC Opera Seven Seas Explorer Totals: 3 (6,664)

9 Celebrity Silhouette Totals: 1 (2,886)

10 Riviera Totals: 1 (1,258)

there a number of days with one ship in port for March

What I do is type

"grand cayman port schedule 2018"

Is it really possible that our ship, Celebrity Silhouette, is the ONLY ship in port at Grand Cayman on March 9, 2018??? Hope, hope, hope!

Funny you mention this. I was just looking at that date and we are in the process of filling GC up with lots of our ships.

Regards,

Arnold W. Donald

President & CEO

Carnival Corporation

Carnival, Princess, Holland America, Costa, Cunard, Aida, Seabourn............ ;p

I am not getting too excited but our Sept. 15 cruise on the Equinox appears to have no ships in port with us at every port stop. Can't remember that happening.

We are on that cruise, also. I'm very excited about being the only cruise in the ports.