WOW bands

We have a family cruise booked for June, 2018 on the Harmony. There are 11 people total.

My husband & I are Diamond Plus in a Junior Suite. I assume we will have WOW bands in our room on embarkation ?

(WE did on the Anthem in a Junior Suite, & in Grand Suite on Harmony this past January.

Can we bring our 6 previous WOW bands for family members to have reconfigured for their staterooms, & will their still be a charge ?

They are in Ocean view balcony staterooms.

Thanks for your help.

A silicone arm band that acts as your seapass card. Can do most everything on the ship with it except get off and on the ship. We enjoyed them. Convenient for us. Many many people think they are the devil's spawn.

Many of us just think their ugly and have no interest in wearing a silicone arm band.

Many of us just think their ugly and have no interest in wearing a silicone arm band.

Exactly, and many of us don't have a problem with it. That's why it's an option thank goodness. I already wear 2 other bands daily. One more sure ain't gonna affect my tan lines.

A silicone arm band that acts as your seapass card. Can do most everything on the ship with it except get off and on the ship. We enjoyed them. Convenient for us. Many many people think they are the devil's spawn.

My gut feel on a ship with many sea days, I would like them so I don't have to have my Seapass while hanging out at the pool. My 2019 cruise will have 3 sea days out of 7, so we may give it a try then. comments?

We liked them because we could just pop out of the room and not have to worry about forgetting anything. Like Biker says, it's a personal thing and we personally liked them. A lot.

And we also didn't care one rats patootie if others thought we looked stupid wearing them.

We really liked them too. It's much more convenient than carrying around a card, even if u have a pocket for it. Sometimes pulling it out to pay for a drink you end up leaving it behind. Whereas the wow band is constantly on you. Most of the times you dont need to take it off they can just bring the machine over to you.

We liked them because we could just pop out of the room and not have to worry about forgetting anything. Like Biker says, it's a personal thing and we personally liked them. A lot.

And we also didn't care one rats patootie if others thought we looked stupid wearing them.

I wear crocs to the pool! Nuff said! But I draw the line at shorts and black socks with sandals.

Personally I think the bands are nice when you are swimming or at the hot tub. Beyond that I don't think I used them. I don't think my wife used hers at all. They're not the kind of thing I would pay money for, but, I can see lots of reasons why people would like them, and it's nice to have the option.