Is there a wow sale on right now???

Hi,

Just noticed pricing on a couple of cruises we have booked. Wonder if a WOW sale is on right now coz the obc is back to $325. I can only do price drop on my cruises during a WOW sale.

Anyone know.

Thanks!

NJ

Hi,

Just noticed pricing on a couple of cruises we have booked. Wonder if a WOW sale is on right now coz the obc is back to $325. I can only do price drop on my cruises during a WOW sale.

Anyone know.

Thanks!

NJ

Why?

I just booked today. Would I have to cancel and rebook to get the OBC? If I called would they just apply it to my account? I purchased at the refundable rate.

Depends on the promo restrictions, but they will usually give you the current promo without cancelling if you are booked under US/Canadian rules. Note that you will also have to change to current pricing.

I was watching Explorer for an Alaska when it was 60% off 2nd guest. Didn't make up my mind until after that sale was over and only got 50% off 2nd guest. Same exact price! :confused:

And you will probably see the same price again when they do a 30% off each guest "sale"!

And you will probably see the same price again when they do a 30% off each guest "sale"!

But what about the BIG sale when it is 60% off of the second guest?;):rolleyes::rolleyes:

"Edit" Just checked. Both of our booked cruises have price increases today.

Does the below mean it would be $300 OBC given with the booking? I'm booked at the non refundable rate though, meaning I guess to get this offer I would have to cancel and rebook, thus costing me $100 each to rebook, therefore washing out the the extra $200 OBC.......I got the early $100 booking bonus before?

USDPer Person

You choose the room

Fare includes:

• WOW Sale: $200 to spend at sea

• 50% off second guest

• Early Booking Bonus:

$100 to spend at sea

Non-refundable deposit

Does the below mean it would be $300 OBC given with the booking? I'm booked at the non refundable rate though, meaning I guess to get this offer I would have to cancel and rebook, thus costing me $100 each to rebook, therefore washing out the the extra $200 OBC.......I got the early $100 booking bonus before?

USDPer Person

You choose the room

Fare includes:

• WOW Sale: $200 to spend at sea

• 50% off second guest

• Early Booking Bonus:

$100 to spend at sea

Non-refundable deposit

That's what it looks like- Did you try to follow thru with the booking and see if it shows in the final price?

Does anyone know how the non-refundable deposit option comes into play when you are trying to get a better price on your cruise? I booked a 12/2017 cruise in 10/2016 with the following: $1932 with $200 OBC for a large interior stateroom. If I price it again with this sale, it comes to $1954 with $200 OBC for a large oceanview stateroom, but that is with the non-refundable deposit option. All interiors are sold out. Does that mean I could pay the extra $22 to move to the oceanview? This is my first cruise ever, so I am not sure how this works. Would be nice to have a window though...

Does anyone know how the non-refundable deposit option comes into play when you are trying to get a better price on your cruise? I booked a 12/2017 cruise in 10/2016 with the following: $1932 with $200 OBC for a large interior stateroom. If I price it again with this sale, it comes to $1954 with $200 OBC for a large oceanview stateroom, but that is with the non-refundable deposit option. All interiors are sold out. Does that mean I could pay the extra $22 to move to the oceanview? This is my first cruise ever, so I am not sure how this works. Would be nice to have a window though...

Yes, you can switch to a non-refundable deposit and pay the extra to get the OV stateroom. Note that once you switch to non-refundable, you cannot go back.

Yes, you can switch to a non-refundable deposit and pay the extra to get the OV stateroom. Note that once you switch to non-refundable, you cannot go back.

Thank you for your reply. If I do that, will all of my cruise planner reservations remain? I booked two excursions, the BOGO dining, and the sushi class. Do they just change your room and everything else stays put?

Thank you for your reply. If I do that, will all of my cruise planner reservations remain? I booked two excursions, the BOGO dining, and the sushi class. Do they just change your room and everything else stays put?

Yes, as long as your reservation number stays the same (don't use the word "cancel"), your reservations should remain.

Yes..last time my agent called was able to get me the extra $100 OBC....was hoping to get the extra WOW OBC this time but I guess it's not going to happen.

I guess WOW promotions are more geared for first time cruisers with RRCL.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Forums mobile app