Problem With Luggage Tags

Luvtoeat

I was able to finally order my luggage tags to be mailed to me.

I tried this and didn't work.

My Reservations -> Manage Reservation -> Before You Board -> Luggage Tags -> Mail Me Luggage Tags

This link is still grey and doesn't work

However the Print Luggage Tags link at the top of the page did bring up my Edocs once I enabled pop-up windows. There is a luggage tag included in those which could be printed.

The way I got to the order form for getting them mailed was

My Reservations -> Checkin -> Check For Luggage Tags Then about half way down the page under Luggage Tags: is the "order them here" link.

I'm about 6 weeks out and still getting the luggage tags are not available yet message.

I'm about 6 weeks out and still getting the luggage tags are not available yet message.

We are 3 weeks out and still could not get them myself. Our T/A has been able to access our e docs and forwarded it too us, which as you know contains the luggage tags.

We are 3 weeks out and still could not get them myself. Our T/A has been able to access our e docs and forwarded it too us, which as you know contains the luggage tags.

This has to be Celebrity's wonderful web site. People on my roll call have been able to get them on the web site but others including myself cannot.

I never got the mail my tags link to ever work. It was always shaded in so I gave up and called customer service to mail them. I haven't gotten them yet. They said 5 days

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

The luggage tags issue has been going on for years.I don't know if it's a website issue or a glitch in the whole system. Pax have been having this problem for at least 4 to 5 years that I know of. Calling the Captains Club will help if you are a member.

J.

Latest saga on luggage tags. Over the week end checked on my roll call for my Sept. cruise and people have said they have received their luggage tags. Some because the link on the web site worked and others by calling Captains Club. So I figured I would call Monday morning to the Captains Club and get them mailed to the house. Guess what, Captains Club says they are not yet available for my cruise. No explanation when I said people on my roll call have already received them both from on line and calling Captains Club. Think I will just send a nice letter to Celebrity.

You really do not need to print luggage tags. You can write them at at the pier and attach them to your luggage.

DON

I'm aware of that, I prefer to get the printed ones from the cruise line due to a bad experience. Thank you anyway.

I wonder if some of this issue is due to using an Apple computer. I had to use a windows computer to even complete and print my documents. Have also had this luggage tag issue in the past

No. I haven't touched anything but Apple (and Safari browser) since I retired in 2010. Have never had any problems with receiving luggage tags via the mail. Sometimes ordered via my desktop iMac, sometimes via PowerBook, once via iPad.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Wrote a letter this morning to the IT department at Celebrity. Just went on the Celebrity site and guess what, the link was there to order my luggage tags.

I think that we are on the same cruise in Sept. I had a link to order the luggage tags. I clicked on it but did not receive a confirmation that it went through, so I don't know if it worked or not.

I also received an email stating that my edocs are ready. It said to click on the link to view and print them, but there was no link provided. Did you get the same email?

I think that we are on the same cruise in Sept. I had a link to order the luggage tags. I clicked on it but did not receive a confirmation that it went through, so I don't know if it worked or not.

I also received an email stating that my edocs are ready. It said to click on the link to view and print them, but there was no link provided. Did you get the same email?

Also did not get a confirmation. Didn't have a problem with e docs, printed them a couple of weeks ago.

I finally found and printed our luggage tags at the end of the e-docs. Now I'm trying to find where on the website to make advance reservations for our select dining. I followed the instructions on a previous thread but it did not work.

Normally sent out between 4 & 5 weeks before sailing. Direct from Celebrity if booked with them but I booked with TA recently and when I did not receive tags checked with them if they had them. Denied it at first but when pressed, they found them in my electronic file. They had not passed them on to me.

Let's try a direct link. Log into Celebrity's website. Make sure "WELCOME <first name>" with your first name appears on the top right.

In that menu, click "My Reservations"

Scroll until you find your reservation. Click the Check In button. The screen should change to an older looking style.

(If there is no blue Check In button it is not time to check in, and you can't get the printed luggage tags)

Copy and paste this link into the address bar: https://secure.celebritycruises.com/checkin/home#/luggage_tag

Celebrity's website is terrible. Call them. If they have a long hold time you can leave a message and they'll call you back. I did this to order luggage tags since the website wouldn't allow me the option. They called me back within a couple of hours and agreed to mail the tags to me. While the porters do have them at the pier, I'm wary of relying on theirs since the tag fell off on my last cruise.

You can also call them about dining, but if you went through a TA you'll have to go through the TA to make arrangements for linking reservations, etc.

Let's try a direct link. Log into Celebrity's website. Make sure "WELCOME <first name>" with your first name appears on the top right.

In that menu, click "My Reservations"

Scroll until you find your reservation. Click the Check In button. The screen should change to an older looking style.

(If there is no blue Check In button it is not time to check in, and you can't get the printed luggage tags)

Copy and paste this link into the address bar: https://secure.celebritycruises.com/checkin/home#/luggage_tag

I did this and got a red box with a message saying:

The current transaction is unavailable due to technical difficulties. Please try again later or call our customer service desk.

But thanks for trying to help.

... I had a link to order the luggage tags. I clicked on it but did not receive a confirmation that it went through, so I don't know if it worked or not...

Just an FYI...we are sailing 17 September. Tuesday (1 August) I received an Email notification our Edocs and luggage tags are now available. So I logged to my reservation and hit submit to order the luggage tags but didn't get a warm fuzzy feeling my request went through. Today I called the Captains Desk and the CD rep advised me my request did not go through. What a surprise! :rolleyes: She took my order and will mail the luggage tags to me.

I did this and got a red box with a message saying:

The current transaction is unavailable due to technical difficulties. Please try again later or call our customer service desk.

But thanks for trying to help.

It was worth a shot!