No true "Martini Bar" on Equinox, do they use the menu in another bar location?

Cruisegoer

I am reading thru the Celebrity Bar & Lounge listing for the Equinox and I've noticed the Equinox does not have a Martini Bar & Crush Experience, so I'm curious if they use the menu in another other ship board bar? The World Class bar seems to be even higher-end than Martini bar so I wasn't sure. Any help?

https://www.celebritycruises.com/things-to-do-onboard/eat-and-drink/bars-and-lounges/martini-bar-and-crush

I am reading thru the Celebrity Bar & Lounge listing for the Equinox and I've noticed the Equinox does not have a Martini Bar & Crush Experience, so I'm curious if they use the menu in another other ship board bar? The World Class bar seems to be even higher-end than Martini bar so I wasn't sure. Any help?

https://www.celebritycruises.com/things-to-do-onboard/eat-and-drink/bars-and-lounges/martini-bar-and-crush

Just looked at the horrifically inaccurate Celebrity website and, based upon the link above, can see why you would conclude that there is no Martini Bar/Crush on Equinox...

Not true! If you look at the Equinox deck plan, you will find that the Martini Bar/Crush is located on the port side of Deck 4 [roughly opposite the midships elevator bank]... It's in the same location on all five Solstice Class ships...

Oh my goodness, there absolutely IS a Martini Bar! Spent more time there than I probably should have, on 5 cruises on Equinox!!! They'll never get rid of the Martini Bar - it's too much of a $$ generator and a big deal on the ship.

Anyone remember the birth of the Martini Bars? My first encounter was in the Century. It was tucked away in a tiny corner of a room with seats for about a dozen people, tops. It was only open for a few hours and was closed by 8 or 9. From humble beginnings came the modern Martini Bars which must be one of the largest revenue sources on the ship. Celebrity should take care of the person with the original idea for 10 lifetimes.

Anyone remember the birth of the Martini Bars? My first encounter was in the Century. It was tucked away in a tiny corner of a room with seats for about a dozen people, tops. It was only open for a few hours and was closed by 8 or 9. From humble beginnings came the modern Martini Bars which must be one of the largest revenue sources on the ship. Celebrity should take care of the person with the original idea for 10 lifetimes.

The Martini Bar on the Century was definitely strange! New ones are a definite improvement.

There certainly is a Martini Bar on the Equinox ... just disembarked on July 30th and I can assure you, it's awesome! Yikes ;) Spent many late evenings rocking the night away whilst sipping on either dirty martinis or the ever deadly chocolate martinis. The bartenders were wonderful! Although we had the premium beverage package, we tipped the bartenders $1 per drink - it was an appreciated gesture. Not to worry.

They were around a long time before Celebrity ever had one.

Happy cruising 🌊🚢🇺🇸🌞

There certainly is a Martini Bar on the Equinox ... just disembarked on July 30th and I can assure you, it's awesome! Yikes ;) Spent many late evenings rocking the night away whilst sipping on either dirty martinis or the ever deadly chocolate martinis. The bartenders were wonderful! Although we had the premium beverage package, we tipped the bartenders $1 per drink - it was an appreciated gesture. Not to worry.

I like how you think! The martini bar was the main reason I upgraded to the Premium package. I've been trying to find premium vodka recommendations. I would think ketel one and grey goose but someone on these boards recommended Christiana so I'll give that one a try also!

Delete

I like how you think! The martini bar was the main reason I upgraded to the Premium package. I've been trying to find premium vodka recommendations. I would think ketel one and grey goose but someone on these boards recommended Christiana so I'll give that one a try also!

Ask for the $10,000 Martini.

http://www.anthonymelchiorri.com/algonquins-10000-martini/

With the premium you only need to pay the difference and may get a discount and it would be duty free 🤑

Drink up 🍸🍺🍹🍷