Best hotel with airport and ship port transfers

I'm looking for a hotel that has a transfer from the airport to the hotel when we land in FLL then another hopefully the hotel has another transfer to get to Port Everglades the following day.

Is there anything anyone can recommend?

I stayed at the Ramada Cruise Port/Airport and it had a shuttle to/from the airport and the cruise port for free.

It was certainly not a fancy hotel and the restaurant was abysmal, but it was cheap and pretty clean and had the shuttles.

I'm looking for a hotel that has a transfer from the airport to the hotel when we land in FLL then another hopefully the hotel has another transfer to get to Port Everglades the following day.

Springhill Suites, Dania Beach.

Quality Inn, Stirling Rd.

I would hope you don't limit yourself to this package deal...really not necessary.

Instead if you don't mind I would suggest..... Considering Hyatt Place using http://www.valuetrips.com for a great rate and pre-cruise location. They offer a shuttle from FLL to their hotel for $2.00 per room and then you can easily take a taxi from the hotel to PE for approx $12.00 or the Hyatt offers a shuttle for $8.00pp.

Gallery One Doubletree by Hilton. We have stayed there three times and it's a great spot with huge rooms for a decent price. They even have two bedroom kitchenette rooms that weren't that expensive the last time we were there. Lots of great places to eat (not that cheap) Blue Marlin and Capital Grill across the street and the water taxi stops just outside the back door.

Many of the major chains have properties in the 17th Street area. Some have airport shuttles, and some have port shuttles. However, the airport/cruise port/hotels are very close together - cabs are plentiful and inexpensive. I wouldn't let the shuttle situation be a major deciding factor.

Many cruisers stay at the Embassy Suites on 17th Street. They have a port shuttle, but it's a $10 per person charge. A cab is cheaper for two or more passengers.

We stayed at a place that offered free port shuttle but there were so many people already signed up for the shuttle when we checked in, the soonest we could get was noon. We opted for a taxi. We were already checked in, onboard and had already had lunch by noon.

Many of the major chains have properties in the 17th Street area. Some have airport shuttles, and some have port shuttles. However, the airport/cruise port/hotels are very close together - cabs are plentiful and inexpensive. I wouldn't let the shuttle situation be a major deciding factor.

Many cruisers stay at the Embassy Suites on 17th Street. They have a port shuttle, but it's a $10 per person charge. A cab is cheaper for two or more passengers.

We do Embassy suite, taxi for 2 way cheaper than cost of shuttle, one time meter was under 10

I also use the Hyatt Place 17th St and book it through ValueTrips. I have stayed there several times and have had no complaints at all. It is very close to the Harbor Shops Mall which has a Total Wine store should you choose to buy the wine you are allowed to take aboard.

There are also restaurants in the mall. It is within walking distance of the hotel.

We do Embassy suite, taxi for 2 way cheaper than cost of shuttle, one time meter was under 10

Thanks for this info! We will be staying at that Embassy Suites before our cruise in October. I'd rather walk than pay $10/person (guess I'm cheap...).

The Embassy Suites also has a great included breakfast, but you may want to get downstairs early if you don't want to share a table with strangers... very very busy! On the other hand, we met some people at breakfast who we later saw on the ship.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I didn't realize this. thank you as this is really good to know.

We stayed at a place that offered free port shuttle but there were so many people already signed up for the shuttle when we checked in, the soonest we could get was noon. We opted for a taxi. We were already checked in, onboard and had already had lunch by noon.

LOL yes that's a good point there maybe many people on the shuttles. Might be better to be independent. thanks!

we booked Fort Lauderdale Airport and Cruise Port Inn and its a free transfer from airport to hotel and $4/per person from hotel to Port Everglades.

We always stay at Extended Stay America on 17th Street. Free shuttle from the airport (just call when ready for pickup), and $4 each for shuttle to the port. We choose a time that suits us, and have never had a crowded van. Reasonable rates, nice staff.

The location is good for access to shops, restaurants, and the bridge from which you can see the ships in port.

We have stayed a number of times at the Hilton by The Marina and the ES on 17th St. The Hilton was not that great the last time we were there (March 2017). The Manager's reception and the breakfast at the ES have always been very good. The taxi fare to/from the airport and to the port from either hotel is minimal. Go for it! You are on vacation!! :)

Thanks for this info! We will be staying at that Embassy Suites before our cruise in October. I'd rather walk than pay $10/person (guess I'm cheap...).

Wait, am I reading this right?

You are planning to walk to Port Everglades from the hotel?