Deployment 2019-20 booking season begins

Just stated on local Orlando news passenger traffic up again this year in Port Canaveral and it should be even greater with the addition of two of the new massive RCCL ships to be home ported here in Port Canaveral in 2019. Although they did not state which ships, it certainly will be interesting to find out.

They’re probably talking about Harmony and Mariner . (None of which will be in port at the same time)

They need to sensationalize it otherwise that report would be uninteresting.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Edited by CRUISEBOY305

Have the Vision TA in 18 as well. 😉

Pretty cheap price as well. 😁

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Forums mobile app

We'll be on the Jewel TA in May and a Vision cruise in September. The TA was very reasonable, the Europe cruise, not so much! :eek: Still, we're really looking forward to sailing on Rhapsody again so I hope all the changes have been announced!

Just stated on local Orlando news passenger traffic up again this year in Port Canaveral and it should be even greater with the addition of two of the new massive RCCL ships to be home ported here in Port Canaveral in 2019. Although they did not state which ships, it certainly will be interesting to find out.

Harmony is coming in 2019 to replace Oasis. I am booking for Harmony

when I board the lady O in 10 days.

Love to see Mariner coming back home where she began. She was the first and only brand new ship to be home ported here by RCI, and my very first RCI cruise. :)

I have five currently booked on Vision. 3 that are B3B in January 2018 from Galveston, Panama Canal in Nov 2018 from Miami, and the March 2 in 2019 from NOLA.

PLEASE leave our Panama Canal cruise alone!!

I'm with you on the Panama Canal cruises -- please leave them alone!:eek:

I took the plunge with an onboard booking. If the stars align, I will trade it in within 30 days for a longer (10+) new release cruise. Unfortunately I learned yet another new policy...as a solo booking I was not permitted a solo deposit and was required to pay a deposit equivalent to 2 persons.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

Mindy, I booked a cruise last week (from home) as a solo, and only paid a one-person deposit amount. Was I lucky, or were you unlucky?:confused:

I learned yet another new policy...as a solo booking I was not permitted a solo deposit and was required to pay a deposit equivalent to 2 persons.

I learned of an additional new policy yesterday. When trying to modify my booking of an 2019 sailing into an aft room, booked solo, was told I was now required to select a new room as a solo cruise can no longer keep aft rooms. ***! I'm already paying the same fare as 2 people.

I learned of an additional new policy yesterday. When trying to modify my booking of an 2019 sailing into an aft room, booked solo, was told I was now required to select a new room as a solo cruise can no longer keep aft rooms. ***! I'm already paying the same fare as 2 people.

Does that cabin hold more than 2? It may have been a mistake on initial booking allowing it and now they are saving it for more than 2 people.:confused:

Does that cabin hold more than 2? It may have been a mistake on initial booking allowing it and now they are saving it for more than 2 people.:confused:

Designed for 2. They clearly stated if I don't have 2 people in the room I would be moved into a port or starboard cabin.

I'm confused. Imagine that. 😉

Did you already have an aft? Or were you trying to move your existing reservation?

Thanks to all who contribute such great information and give us the heads-up on what to watch for!

Does anyone know when 2019 May-June New England and Bermuda itineraries will likely be available? I’m hoping Grandeur continues doing these out of Baltimore.

- Johnette

Thanks to all who contribute such great information and give us the heads-up on what to watch for!

Does anyone know when 2019 May-June New England and Bermuda itineraries will likely be available? I’m hoping Grandeur continues doing these out of Baltimore.

- Johnette

Those will open the week of December 4th.

This weeks release officially opened on Tuesday and next weeks release will be on Tuesday as well.

If Royal continues the pattern these will open on Dec 5th

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Love to see Mariner coming back home where she began. She was the first and only brand new ship to be home ported here by RCI, and my very first RCI cruise. :)

OOOH well might miss you. We are on the Lady O on Dec 10th? Hope to book some Mariner cruises. Loved the Mariner out of PC. We are on the Harmony 12/8/19 :hearteyes: We also loved the Mariner so we will have a bunch of Mariner cruises when we see what's released.

Getting nervous? 😉

Nope.....we always have 2.

BUT......

Royal has been a stickler for not letting 2 people book some of those 3+ aft cabins lately.

Especially Freedom/Voyager class aft corners....

Sent from my LGLS990 using Tapatalk

Did you already have an aft? Or were you trying to move your existing reservation?

Was already booked, friend can't go, wanted to modify the booking so it was only my name. Agent said if I left it with one name they would move me out of it.

Mariner out of PC was our first RCI cruise, too. No more Carnival after that.

Thrilled that Enchantment is coming back to PC. We like to dance early so her extended plan with both Centrum and Boleros is ideal for us.

CRUISEBOY305;54569124]*NEW 2018/19 Deployment Flyers

Thanks for these. Now, if they’d just let us stay on March 9, 2019 VISION and sail to Galveston, and sail 7 more nights! [emoji23] I know that’s not possible, BTW.

I'm actually rather surprised they didn't do an ABC sailing for that. :confused:

Was already booked, friend can't go, wanted to modify the booking so it was only my name. Agent said if I left it with one name they would move me out of it.

if you really want this cabin, I would just leave your friends name on the booking. The cruise fare will most likely be the same. The only thing is you'll be paying his/her tax and fees but it will get refunded to you when s/he is a no show.

Mindy, I booked a cruise last week (from home) as a solo, and only paid a one-person deposit amount. Was I lucky, or were you unlucky?:confused:

I had a new development with my onboard booking. Nothing was going to be finalized until my 150% price quote came back. In the meantime I'd thought of a couple of questions - if in the future I ever made a change and had to pay a fee, was I going to be charged for one person or two (since they were taking two deposits) and the same question in regards to full cancellation. When I asked for clarification about that, he left to consult his supervisor and came back saying they would "allow" me to pay a single deposit instead of two - explaining this was because I'm currently sailing solo:confused: I 'm glad my deposit was $250 and now have my doubts about whether there's anything at all to this whole double deposit for a solo thing.

I had a new development with my onboard booking. Nothing was going to be finalized until my 150% price quote came back. In the meantime I'd thought of a couple of questions - if in the future I ever made a change and had to pay a fee, was I going to be charged for one person or two (since they were taking two deposits) and the same question in regards to full cancellation. When I asked for clarification about that, he left to consult his supervisor and came back saying they would "allow" me to pay a single deposit instead of two - explaining this was because I'm currently sailing solo:confused: I 'm glad my deposit was $250 and now have my doubts about whether there's anything at all to this whole double deposit for a solo thing.

How does that relate to the new deployments 2019-2020:confused: