Oasis costal Kitchen

Where is ck located?

Deck 17.

And you will not be able to get in with your JS SeaPass card, so you will either have to knock and hope that someone comes and opens the door for you or wait until someone comes along with an eligible SeaPass card.

I don't want to sound "snotty", but those are the facts.

Deck 17.

And you will not be able to get in with your JS SeaPass card, so you will either have to knock and hope that someone comes and opens the door for you or wait until someone comes along with an eligible SeaPass card.

I don't want to sound "snotty", but those are the facts.

I am truly surprised they can't program the lock on the CK side to open with a JS card during dinner hours

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Forums mobile app

Pat, send me an email. Link should be in signature

Can't get it to open when I click on "email me". I must be doing something wrong.

Not surprising for me, I am not a computer whiz kid for sure, and still living in the

"where did all the pay phones go?" era I guess. ;p

Can't get it to open when I click on "email me". I must be doing something wrong.

Not surprising for me, I am not a computer whiz kid for sure, and still living in the

"where did all the pay phones go?" era I guess. ;p

Let me look at it and see what gives

I plan on spending 6-7 weeks asking about that

It may be that access through either door would allow whoever enters to use the suites lounge also. Having the opportunity to screen the JS guests helps to ensure they use the Coastal Kitchen only. While the CK can usually tolerate the additional evening traffic from the junior suites the same would not be ordinarily true for the suites lounge.

It may be that access through either door would allow whoever enters to use the suites lounge also. Having the opportunity to screen the JS guests helps to ensure they use the Coastal Kitchen only. While the CK can usually tolerate the additional evening traffic from the junior suites the same would not be ordinarily true for the suites lounge.

That's why I think the lock on the ck side could be set to open during dinner hours for the is passengers. The sl side would remain the same.

Agree...:)

Agree...:)

See post #21 :)

FWIW, it really doesn't matter to me, I'll have full access soon enough. it's just embarrassing to have to knock. If it's a benefit of the JS, treat them like guests.

Edited by John&LaLa

That's why I think the lock on the ck side could be set to open during dinner hours for the is passengers. The sl side would remain the same.

You can always jerk on it real hard till the door lock breaks:D that's what a guy did on allure, before js were allowed. While the C was telling him he was not allowed he kept saying he was in a suite( a JS).

You can always jerk on it real hard till the door lock breaks:D that's what a guy did on allure, before js were allowed. While the C was telling him he was not allowed he kept saying he was in a suite( a JS).

nice, was that when she was in the Med?