Rci app

14 minutes ago, orderfire said:

Hello everyone -

I see there's 26 pages in this thread...rather than read them all, I'll ask here:

Is there a message/chat feature on the RCI app for use on Serenade?  
THANKS MUCH in advance!

The chat feature is available only on Harmony and Allure as of today.

On 8/15/2019 at 12:55 PM, Biker19 said:

RCI app supported ships:

- Adventure of the Seas®
- Allure of the Seas®

- Anthem of the Seas®
- Brilliance of the Seas®
- Enchantment of the Seas®
- Harmony of the Seas®
- Independence of the Seas®
- Liberty of the Seas®
- Majesty of the Seas®
- Mariner of the Seas®
- Navigator of the Seas®
- Oasis of the Seas®
- Ovation of the Seas®

- Quantum of the Seas®
- Serenade of the Seas®
- Spectrum of the Seas®
- Symphony of the Seas®
- Vision of the Seas®

List as of now. 

Royal IQ is now dead. 

2 minutes ago, G0AT said:

Is Royal IQ actually dead?  If so, will chat be available on this app for all ships soon? 

There are no ships using the Royal IQ app now.

No relationship to chat availability on the RCI App.

6 minutes ago, G0AT said:

If so, will chat be available on this app for all ships soon? 

See all features, including chat, by ship here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1kZ1gCFtt1eiX1OWw9q-8tnEU5uQCWIjBwQt-w3t040s/edit#gid=1881900306

CEO fain mentioned that the app will be available on the whole fleet by end of next year - no timeline for all features on all ships.

5 minutes ago, Biker19 said:

See all features, including chat, by ship here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1kZ1gCFtt1eiX1OWw9q-8tnEU5uQCWIjBwQt-w3t040s/edit#gid=1881900306

CEO fain mentioned that the app will be available on the whole fleet by end of next year - no timeline for all features on all ships.

I'm not sure how this spreadsheet is updated but I am able to see my dining reservations in the app for my Brilliance cruise in November. That being said, I've noticed that features kind of come and go. Some days, the menus for the main dining room are available; other days not. Same for the specialty restaurants. I'm hoping that the app settles down by November. I loved using the Celebrity app on my last two cruises. 

9 minutes ago, CruisinNole said:

I'm not sure how this spreadsheet is updated but I am able to see my dining reservations in the app for my Brilliance cruise in November.

This is crowdsourced, though sometimes errors do pop up - someone mistakenly checked the x-ray box for Adventure when I assume they meant to check the onboard expense account. I'm pretty sure Serenade doesn't have x-ray vision either, though it's hard to prove a negative. Someone checked the chat function on Enchantment; I don't think that's true. Feel free to update it.

Edited by Biker19

To see some of the features available for supported ships, select a ship and then a date.  You will arrive at a screen with several icons.  Some icons are only available after logging in during your sailing.  If the icon is present then the feature is available.

1714356351_icon-messagebubble.PNG.897574f1dc8750ecd363efde3855f299.PNG Chat icon (located in upper right)

486119151_icon-bed.PNG.300a8b6ba05f665790e32e4514f7c1b6.PNG TV remote control (available while onboard)

1518483175_icon-circustent.PNG.d95d49e96f9703f5b3a71c7798e3d4aa.PNG Boardwalk Games

935127001_icon-tribalmask.PNG.8a7c98eedc9c2990e84a430b9fca71ea.PNG Games on Spectrum

295352874_icon-doorlock.PNG.c849b5f5f05caba87d173048153df4a9.PNG Digital key for stateroom door (available while onboard)

2007589995_icon-eye.PNG.5bf204bcc969eb09cf870231d34a9a7a.PNG X-ray vision

1080951996_icon-forkknife.PNG.511dd30894040035c8dc8ffc652c2793.PNG Hungry now?

Edited by soremekun

28 minutes ago, FLACRUISER99 said:

Is it only me, Ovation is not available on my app.(android1.21.1) Maybe the cruise is too far out.

Screenshot_20190928-073539__01.jpg

Please update your app.  After you update it, Ovation will appear.

Edit:

You actually have the latest for Android.   You may have to uninstall and reinstall. 

Edit #2:

Go into the section that says something like other ships we support.  Is Ovation in that list?

Edited by soremekun

36 minutes ago, soremekun said:

Please update your app.  After you update it, Ovation will appear.

Edit:

You actually have the latest for Android.   You may have to uninstall and reinstall. 

Edit #2:

Go into the section that says something like other ships we support.  Is Ovation in that list? NO

Only Lists 17 ships

Edited by FLACRUISER99