Rci app

20 minutes ago, Oki Nu Waaka said:

We're on Anthem on Thursday, 9/12, and wondering if the App will be up and running for guest-to-guest communications (text or voice)?

Unknown, at last report there was no chat on Anthem.

I have installed and uninstalled the Royal app several times.  No matter what it does not show my calendar for my up coming cruise.  Friends I am sailing with see their calendars.  I am on an iPhone 7 if that makes a difference.  The app has a message ‘Unable to display reservations and folio’. It directs me to contact RCI for assistance with my account. Anybody have any ideas?

I just used this myself on my recent sailing, My experience is that the app has about 85-90% up to date info at any given time. I've tried logging out and then logging back in, which worked sometimes. I just found it to be hit or miss and sometimes I'd randomly see my calendar pop up suddenly. Good luck. I hope it wakes up for you soon, lol.

11 minutes ago, sellwingri said:

It’s great that Anthem was added but it changes every day.  Our November cruise is 7 days but the menu is often for an 8 day cruise, with lobster on day 7.  Maybe it’ll stabilize as we get closer to our sail date.

I find it facinating that Royal can find a way to mess up every single IT project.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, soremekun said:

Unfortunately no.  I checked.  I'm trying to find out what is different.  I'm going to continue to look around and will post if I find something. 

Could just be bug fixes, hopefully.

15 hours ago, Host Clarea said:

Any new ships or chat capability?

I'm betting Ovation this Friday as she takes off for Hawaii (and with that pulling the plug for good on Royal IQ).

Biker, who was pleasantly surprised on how well the app worked and how accurate the info was on the past Adventure sailing.

Edited by Biker19

When I put in my information in the Link a cruise screen in the app it says "Sorry, we hit a snag.  We're unable to complete your request.  Please try again later."  We are on Adventure beginning Nov. 17th.  I have tried to enter it several times with the same result.  Any ideas?

38 minutes ago, Don&Deb1976 said:

When I put in my information in the Link a cruise screen in the app it says "Sorry, we hit a snag.  We're unable to complete your request.  Please try again later."  We are on Adventure beginning Nov. 17th.  I have tried to enter it several times with the same result.  Any ideas?

If deleting and adding the app again does not work, you may have to ask the IT support person onboard.