Question about princess water package

Optotronics

If you prepurchase 3 or 4 cases of bottled water, will they deliver all 3 or 4 cases to your cabin before departure? Or will they just bring 1 and deliver more cases as you use them?

It varies by ship. Sometimes they will deliver only the first 12 and provide a card that indicates that you should call room service when you need additional bottles delivered. On other ships, we have had both packages of water that we preordered delivered at the same time.

just curious - how long is your cruise? We had an 8 night cruise last time (3 of us in the cabin), and I got the water preordered, and we didn't even finish the pack. We do drink a lot, but there were 4 sea days for which we didn't need bottle water. It was kind of sad to let it go to waste. This time there are 6 of us and 4 port days, so I think we'll finish a pack.

If you prepurchase 3 or 4 cases of bottled water, will they deliver all 3 or 4 cases to your cabin before departure? Or will they just bring 1 and deliver more cases as you use them?

When we have gotten multiple packages the first package has been in our cabin when we arrived along with gift vouchers for the other packages. When we needed another one delivered we called room service and they brought another case down and we gave them the voucher.

Last cruise we had two water packages ordered. The first one was in the cabin when we boarded. We had to call for the second pack to be delivered using the voucher they had left in the cabin when we boarded. Not a real problem We really did not need the second pack as we only use them when on shore. It makes it more convenient since we did not have to carry around a water bottle the whole time on shore.

We ordered 3 on the Coral in February. They were delivering all 3 as we got to our cabin. we just put the extras on the floor in the closet and it was convenient to just have them as we wanted to load them into the fridge.

(I thought DH was crazy for wanting to order 3 of them.....but it was Panama...and it was HOT and humid. Worked out perfectly and brought the last 2 bottles with us when we left.....)

:D

On the Regal Baltic/TA last fall we had one case in the cabin and a card to redeem for the second case when we called room service to deliver it.

On the Star Hawaiian cruise in March both cases were in the cabin when we arrived.

just curious - how long is your cruise? We had an 8 night cruise last time (3 of us in the cabin), and I got the water preordered, and we didn't even finish the pack. We do drink a lot, but there were 4 sea days for which we didn't need bottle water. It was kind of sad to let it go to waste. This time there are 6 of us and 4 port days, so I think we'll finish a pack.

We are going on a 20 day.

Last time (our first cruise) 14 day b2b, just got 1 case and after a week ran out and had to go to the grocery store when back in FLL so I know we can use at least 3 on a 20 day that has 6 sea days.

We are going on a 20 day.

Last time (our first cruise) 14 day b2b, just got 1 case and after a week ran out and had to go to the grocery store when back in FLL so I know we can use at least 3 on a 20 day that has 6 sea days.

Just about the right quantity. We also consume at least 12 bottles for a 7 day cruise, 1 each a day for me and my wife.

Mention was made of calling room service and using a voucher for another case.

Is is possible to buy bottled water (either individual or case) from room service (or anywhere else on the ship) if not pre-ordered?

i cannot wait to get me some cheap princess water! i paid over 70 for a 12 pack on NCL and as much a wateraholic as i am i brought back a bunch of the 1 liters home with me

but 7 for a case of small bottles is a steal

how close to departure can you wait to order the water ?

how about the soda package?

i cannot wait to get me some cheap princess water! i paid over 70 for a 12 pack on NCL and as much a wateraholic as i am i brought back a bunch of the 1 liters home with me

but 7 for a case of small bottles is a steal

how close to departure can you wait to order the water ?

how about the soda package?

Why wait? I am 200 days out and have already ordered and paid for 2 cases of water and the soda package(which is a great deal by the way, especially if you like mocktails like I do!) This way just really spreading out the cost of things! Grin

Pooh