Crystal Blocks

Noreen411

9 hours ago, little britain said:

Does Wonder have a supply of blocks or are they being mailed out? 

Had to fill out the form on the March 11th cruise on Wonder.  According to the LA on the Navigator last week, those blocks are still pending.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

17 hours ago, brillohead said:

Doh, happy fingers!  LOL

brillohead

You were correct, my 7 night Symphony cruise generated 28 points!  Reason for crystal block left on the bed! Thanks

Cheers! 

• Like 1

Anyone who had to fill out a form to have their block sent to their home, how long did it take to get it? We were on EN Apr 2 and14 for b2b.  We could have ordered one for each leg but only ordered for the first leg.  We still haven't received it so I'm curious how long it's been taking.   All of our previous blocks have been delivered to our cabin so this is the first one we've had to wait for.  

They mailed me the wrong ship.....went to the loyality ambassador on my last cruise and was told I was lucky I got that one.  They are low on the blocks and just sending what they have.

1 minute ago, siren said:

They mailed me the wrong ship.....went to the loyality ambassador on my last cruise and was told I was lucky I got that one.  They are low on the blocks and just sending what they have.

How long after your cruise did you receive it?  It appears their supplies are improving as more and more people are reporting getting them on the ship.

20 minutes ago, BND said:

Anyone who had to fill out a form to have their block sent to their home, how long did it take to get it? We were on EN Apr 2 and14 for b2b.  We could have ordered one for each leg but only ordered for the first leg.  We still haven't received it so I'm curious how long it's been taking.   All of our previous blocks have been delivered to our cabin so this is the first one we've had to wait for.  

Still waiting for my EN block from Mar 25th.  Also waiting for my Anthem block from Dec 31st (EN loyalty ambassador requested again).

11 minutes ago, Another_Critic said:

Still waiting for my EN block from Mar 25th.  Also waiting for my Anthem block from Dec 31st (EN loyalty ambassador requested again).

We're back on EN on July 22 so we'll ask then if we haven't seen it.  We have four so far- Anthem, Allure, Oasis and Harmony.  I've wanted one from Vision class as we've been on GR 7 times and now EN 3, and Vision once.  After clearing out my in-laws place first for their move to senior living and then the apt after they both passed, I do wonder though why I'm collecting them.  It's just more stuff lol.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, BND said:

Still waiting on Odyssey block from Nov 2021

22 hours ago, BND said:

How long after your cruise did you receive it?  It appears their supplies are improving as more and more people are reporting getting them on the ship.

took 2 months

If anyone has an extra Majesty, we really want one.  We booked a cruise on her in April of 2020, specifically to get a block. The Majesty was one of our first ships that we cruised on, and the ship that we went to Cuba on. Something we never thought would be possible.  Blocks I have available to trade are Adventure, Anthem, Symphony, Oasis or Mariner. If there is another block you are looking for in trade, I'll try to find it for you, just let me know.  

5 hours ago, TNickMN said:

If anyone has an extra Majesty, we really want one.  We booked a cruise on her in April of 2020, specifically to get a block. The Majesty was one of our first ships that we cruised on, and the ship that we went to Cuba on. Something we never thought would be possible.  Blocks I have available to trade are Adventure, Anthem, Symphony, Oasis or Mariner. If there is another block you are looking for in trade, I'll try to find it for you, just let me know.  

I feel your pain because that almost happened to me.  I was on Majesty in March 2020 for a B2B and had to get off the ship early after only the first sailing because of the shutdown.  I fortunately got off that cruise with a Majesty block never thinking that I was on Majesty's last cruise with Royal.  Poor Majesty never had a farewell cruise, and there were still many blocks onboard Majesty (I saw them) when the shutdown started.  I wonder what happened to the remaining Majesty blocks that were on the ship and the blocks that were in Miami.  I feel so lucky to have obtained a Majesty block on the very last Majesty sailing.  I hope you can find a Majesty block.

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, WeMissSeaView said:

I feel your pain because that almost happened to me.  I was on Majesty in March 2020 for a B2B and had to get off the ship early after only the first sailing because of the shutdown.  I fortunately got off that cruise with a Majesty block never thinking that I was on Majesty's last cruise with Royal.  Poor Majesty never had a farewell cruise, and there were still many blocks onboard Majesty (I saw them) when the shutdown started.  I wonder what happened to the remaining Majesty blocks that were on the ship and the blocks that were in Miami.  I feel so lucky to have obtained a Majesty block on the very last Majesty sailing.  I hope you can find a Majesty block.

Got my Monarch from John Denton's wife. 😁

Best trade I ever made

Edited by John&LaLa
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, TNickMN said:

I completely understand,  we were scheduled to go on the Empress and covid hit. Empress was our first cruise back in 2000, and I booked our cruise to get the Empress block. If anyone has one to trade, I have a Serenade or Grandeur. Also looking for Explorer.

• Like 1