Crystal block

Do you get your block on the cruise you make Diamond Plus or on the following cruise? I honestly cannot remember. We will be on Harmony when she hits it and she really wants that block.

You get your block on the cruise you make the requisite point totals. First block at 140 points (Diamond), subsequent blocks every 70 points thereafter.

Do you get your block on the cruise you make Diamond Plus or on the following cruise? I honestly cannot remember. We will be on Harmony when she hits it and she really wants that block.

In other words, it has nothing to do with C&A levels or becoming Diamond Plus.

You should already have gotten one at 140 points.

You will have to wait for 210 points to get your next one.

I have had them delivered to the stateroom - but on one sailing they handed them out as part of the top tier event, that was nice.

I was pleasantly surprised to get one for Quantum when I was onboard, but was not due for one at the point, I had just rolled past 200, so on my next sailing I got another!

Judy

I have had them delivered to the stateroom - but on one sailing they handed them out as part of the top tier event, that was nice.

I was pleasantly surprised to get one for Quantum when I was onboard, but was not due for one at the point, I had just rolled past 200, so on my next sailing I got another!

Judy

That's pretty nice that you got a block early, was it some sort of special event?

On our Oasis b2b this past Oct-Nov, we went over 280 points the second week. We didn't get our block by day 4 the second week when we should have so I went to the Loyalty Ambassador and she had to research to see that we were over 280 and then told us it would be delivered, which it was the next day. Because the first leg hadn't posted yet, it didn't trigger the points for a block so she had to confirm and then manually do it.

Judy

Sounds like they made a mistake. Ours (we have 3) have all been delivered to our stateroom. All are from ships we've only been on once (Oasis, Anthem and Allure). We need to plan the next one for the ship we're on the most - Grandeur.

On our Oasis b2b this past Oct-Nov, we went over 280 points the second week. We didn't get our block by day 4 the second week when we should have so I went to the Loyalty Ambassador and she had to research to see that we were over 280 and then told us it would be delivered, which it was the next day. Because the first leg hadn't posted yet, it didn't trigger the points for a block so she had to confirm and then manually do it.

Another thing they miss from time to time is the extra points for suites. That's why I touch base with the LA and confirm we're on the milestone list when we expect a block.

So you get a block at the appropriate milestone on the ship on which you are sailing?

Correct, the block is etched with the name and image of the ship on which you earned the milestone point.

We got a crystal block of Allure when we hit diamond plus and are now at 236 and that is our only block

Your two posts are contradictory.

Your two posts are contradictory.

Where do you see a contradiction? We got our block on Allure and assumed it was for diamond plus because that was our first cruise at that level AND our first block. We were at 179 points. We are now at 236 points and nothing since then!

Ours was left on our bed and was a pleasant surprise but would have been fun at the top tier! We are actually at 265 points right now and only have 1 block. I really didn’t even realize how it worked until now.

Mine are 50/50, on bed or at Top Tier. I only cruise in Oct/Nov/Dec and my Blocks are always behind. Got one Fall 2016 for previous yr, getting 2 this week for Fall 2016. Have a feeling will be next yr for one I'm earning next week...

One cruiser,thanks for the info. I guess we will see what happens with my daughter. We did a short cruise on Brilliance so she would get her block on Harmony because as I stated at the top I of thread I was confused on the qualifiers. Now, I hope they don’t give her hers on Brilliance. I have never been really concerned about the gifts everything is so appreciated AND I get to cruise 🍹🎉