Alcohol in stores on board

tw67

We were on Liberty earlier this week. I had tried to buy Sheridan on board since I can't get it in the States. They were out of it, and according to the person working, they sold out 3 cruises ago, and didn't know when he would get more. They were also out of Jack Daniel's Fire. He told me that they were out of a lot of brands, and wasn't sure why he wasn't getting restocked.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Forums mobile app

You can buy bottles on the ship and drink them aboard? Or do you have to store them in cargo like when you buy at port?

You can buy bottles thru room service.

On the Miracle last month the gal said they were having a problem getting Sheridan’s. Only getting a box or so.

I have never seen them out of it before. I will have to wait until September to buy it on Horizon.

They did not have it on the Conquest when I cruised in August. When I asked if they had any, I got the feeling they didn’t even know what I was talking about, and was simply told “no”. I missed getting my Sheridan’s [emoji22]

What is Sheridan’s?

It's a liqueur-

It is uniquely bottled, consisting of two separate sections, separated by glass but fused together. One section is filled with a black liqueur, consisting of coffee and whiskey flavors, while the other is filled with a white liqueur of milk white chocolate. They blend together when poured.

From what I was told the gift shops are run by two different companies. One can get Sheridan and the other doesn't. It is based on the LVMH run stores. I can't remember but the LVMH stores don't carry Sheridans while the other does (could be vise versa).

Personally I love it.

As for the prices, I have found the prices a little lower on the ships.

They did not have it on the Conquest when I cruised in August. When I asked if they had any, I got the feeling they didn’t even know what I was talking about, and was simply told “no”. I missed getting my Sheridan’s [emoji22]

I feel for you! This was going to be for my mom.