ms Amsterdam Port Everglades Sail-Away Jan 4, 2018

Boytjie

The Amsterdam will be at pier 26 and has a late (and likely silent) departure at 20:00/8:00 PM EST as she sets sail for a 113-Day Grand World Voyage; she will be back in Port Everglades on April 28th.

The webcams are at:

http://portevergladeswebcam.com/

http://ftlauderdalewebcam.com/

Also in port is the Independence of the Seas at pier 18.

The Amsterdam's 113-Day Grand World Voyage itinerary:

W8W99W.jpg

Welcome back, Peter. Thanks for posting the sailaways again. [emoji7]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No indication so far that we will be sailing late.

Just as I was going to click on the post button Captain Mercer came on to say that departure is still planned for 8 pm which is, of course, dinner time. For a sail-away addict food comes second and I am still planning to be out on the Lido deck as close to the corner of the port side and the stern. Considering the weather I don’t think I will be battling huge crowds to get that position. I may be the only one out there! I will have a flashlight that alternates on and off. Don’t know how much of a range it has.

Last suitcase just arrived (I have emptied the other two). I don’t travel light but seeing how much some of the others have, I don’t feel bad.

No indication so far that we will be sailing late.

Just as I was going to click on the post button Captain Mercer came on to say that departure is still planned for 8 pm which is, of course, dinner time. For a sail-away addict food comes second and I am still planning to be out on the Lido deck as close to the corner of the port side and the stern. Considering the weather I don’t think I will be battling huge crowds to get that position. I may be the only one out there! I will have a flashlight that alternates on and off. Don’t know how much of a range it has.

Last suitcase just arrived (I have emptied the other two). I don’t travel light but seeing how much some of the others have, I don’t feel bad.

Hi Kathi!

I posted on your blog! Last entry yesterday! Had to us our google acct. so when you see Dave92024 that’s me!!! We use that for trip advisor!

Again love your cabin will be doing Sailaway with our usual

Appitizers and wine🍷👍.

Bon Voyage and smooth Sails!

Denise:)

What a trooper!

Hopefully my dinner does not get served at sail-away time! (DH is cooking steak so when it is ready I have to go!)

I can see the webcam on my phone but not on my computer. It's not too clear. Can someone please help me discern where is the ship? Is it visible right now? Thanks.

Which webcam are you looking at? Ship is not visible on the PE cam but the FTL cam is zeroed in on her.