Pinnacle free cruise.

I have questions regarding the 700 points 'free cruise voucher'

So, we will reach Pinnacle on day 6 on the Voyager 9 night Japan cruise in August 2018 (our 25th wedding anniversary cruise)

Our next cruise after this one will be the Symphony TA in October 2018.

In the terms and conditions it states 'the complimentary cruise.........applicable to the cruise on which the 700 cruise points are earned or the next cruise......or the offer will be considered forfeited.

Our August cruise is fully paid for, I know I have paid very early, and the Symphony will be within the first 365 days of service so is excluded.

In 2019, I will be solo on the Oasis TA (total cost, excluding taxes and fees, of $1107 and then B2B on the Adventure Sept/Oct 2019.

Sorry to be so long winded but my question is can I apply the voucher to the B2B sailing in 2019. We got a great price on the Adventure, total cost of $4200 minus $1800 deposit leaving $2400 to pay.

Thanks

Pete

I have questions regarding the 700 points 'free cruise voucher'

So, we will reach Pinnacle on day 6 on the Voyager 9 night Japan cruise in August 2018 (our 25th wedding anniversary cruise)

Our next cruise after this one will be the Symphony TA in October 2018.

In the terms and conditions it states 'the complimentary cruise.........applicable to the cruise on which the 700 cruise points are earned or the next cruise......or the offer will be considered forfeited.

Our August cruise is fully paid for, I know I have paid very early, and the Symphony will be within the first 365 days of service so is excluded.

In 2019, I will be solo on the Oasis TA (total cost, excluding taxes and fees, of $1107 and then B2B on the Adventure Sept/Oct 2019.

Sorry to be so long winded but my question is can I apply the voucher to the B2B sailing in 2019. We got a great price on the Adventure, total cost of $4200 minus $1800 deposit leaving $2400 to pay.

Thanks

Pete

Is that the total cost owing for the 2 cruises. As each leg of the B2B is a separate cruise I highly doubt that they would let you apply the amount to the balance owing for 2 cruises.

Sent from my STH100-1 using Forums mobile app

Is that the total cost owing for the 2 cruises. As each leg of the B2B is a separate cruise I highly doubt that they would let you apply the amount to the balance owing for 2 cruises.

You are correct, the $1200 per person credit must be applied to one cruise.

If the first “free” cruise is at 700 points, when is the next one?

Every 350 points thereafter. The free cruise at 1050 is also for a oceanview balcony. Subsequent free cruises (1400 points and above) are for a JS stateroom.

Every 350 points thereafter. The free cruise at 1050 is also for a oceanview balcony. Subsequent free cruises (1400 points and above) are for a JS stateroom.

Oceanview balcony, is that a cabin where the door doesn’t open, or not a boardwalk or Central Park balcony.

I’m enjoying the points as I earn them but I’d gladly accept that JS freebie.

Oceanview balcony, is that a cabin where the door doesn’t open, or not a boardwalk or Central Park balcony.

I’m enjoying the points as I earn them but I’d gladly accept that JS freebie.

Meant to differentiate from Boardwalk or Central Park balcony. I believe the credit is $2400 for the 700 and 1050 point free cruises and $3200 for the free cruises at 1400 points and after.

Pinnacle FREE cruise

Has anyone who has taken this cruise know if C&A points are awarded ?

If you pay extra (for example you book a JS which is more than the credit they give), you get the points.

The fine print says -

Offer applies to 1) up to balcony stateroom categories on up to 7-night Caribbean sailings or $2,400 towards the purchase of a cruise at 700 or 1050 Cruise Points...

Since the statement uses the word “or” I assume that one can either book a 7 night Caribbean cruise in a balcony stateroom, or use $2400 towards any cruise in any stateroom category, while paying any additional amount over $2400. Am I correct in that assumption?

Sent from my iPad using Forums

The fine print says -

Offer applies to 1) up to balcony stateroom categories on up to 7-night Caribbean sailings or $2,400 towards the purchase of a cruise at 700 or 1050 Cruise Points...

Since the statement uses the word “or” I assume that one can either book a 7 night Caribbean cruise in a balcony stateroom, or use $2400 towards any cruise in any stateroom category, while paying any additional amount over $2400. Am I correct in that assumption?

Correct.

.........applicable to the cruise on which the 700 cruise points are earned or the next cruise......or the offer will be considered forfeited.

So RCCL gives you the certificate to use before you actually earn the 700 points? I'm wondering how you can use the certificate for the sailing you reach the points on if the certificate has not been awarded. Do you contact C&A and advise you will earn the points on a particular sailing?

Also, if you use a certificate on a $2400 or less (I know, not likely for a balcony) already booked cruise, do you get your deposit back ?

So RCCL gives you the certificate to use before you actually earn the 700 points? I'm wondering how you can use the certificate for the sailing you reach the points on if the certificate has not been awarded. Do you contact C&A and advise you will earn the points on a particular sailing?

Also, if you use a certificate on a $2400 or less (I know, not likely for a balcony) already booked cruise, do you get your deposit back ?

The LA will submit the information on the cruise that you get your 700th point. The certificate will arrive about 3 weeks later.

The LA will submit the information on the cruise that you get your 700th point. The certificate will arrive about 3 weeks later.

Thanks! We return from one cruise just 19 days prior to the P sailing so that wouldn't work as it would be paid in full. In fact all my booked cruises will be paid in full by then so I do hope they are very flexible.