Aqua Blu

geminig

NO.....you can search for prior threads,,..same issue...same answer..

but unless they are suite guests who can go to BLU if room is available, they cannot access BLU!

You can join them in MDR .,.,or elsewhere but they cannot join you.

NO.....you can search for prior threads,,..same issue...same answer..

but unless they are suite guests who can go to BLU if room is available, they cannot access BLU!

You can join them in MDR .,.,or elsewhere but they cannot join you.

Yes, and this is one rule that Celebrity strictly enforces....

Lately Blu has been turning away Suite guests at busy times or asking that they return around 9 to avoid having Aqua guests have to wait. We were turned away last year and since we frequently sail in AQ were glad to see that.

The demand for suite guests to dine in Blu has been greatly reduced by the opening of Luminae.

While you COULD ask to dine in Blu, why WOULD you?

Perhaps to join friends who are in Aqua?

I’m sure it still happens, but not like it used to!

The demand for suite guests to dine in Blu has been greatly reduced by the opening of Luminae.

While you COULD ask to dine in Blu, why WOULD you?

Perhaps to join friends who are in Aqua?

I’m sure it still happens, but not like it used to!

Please help me to better understand the dining on the Equinox. We will be new to Celebrity and will be in a Royal suite. Where are we supposed to eat? Blu? Luminae? Specialty restaurants? Which is best and which would be appropriate for a special occasion celebration? Oh, I am having a hard time finding deck plans. If possible, please tell me which deck the restaurants are on. Thanks!

We will be new to Celebrity and will be in a Royal suite. Where are we supposed to eat? Blu? Luminae? Specialty restaurants?Thanks!

Luminae is your assigned restaurant. But, being you are in a RS, you can dine almost anywhere you want, at no charge. :)

Oh, wow! That is great news!! I am so surprised, but more than that... I am soooo happy!:D Thank you!!!

Here’s the link to the Equinox info. Click on the link and go to bottom of page to see deck plans. I believe it defaults to deck 3. Click the other deck numbers to view them. Murano is on Deck 5 and Luminae is on deck 3. Hope this helps!

https://www.celebritycruises.com/cruise-ships/celebrity-equinox

We are sailing on Summit in Sept. and in Aqua Class. Our friends had to do Concierge .Aqua was sold out. Can we invite them to dine with us in Blu?

No. You could dine with them in the MDR however. On a recent cruise our table in MDR was expanded to include a single from Aqua who preferred the food in the MDR. So it can be done.

So sorry by the way that your friends had to do Concierge. I hope they will survive the ignominy attached to such lowly accommodations.

Please help me to better understand the dining on the Equinox. We will be new to Celebrity and will be in a Royal suite. Where are we supposed to eat? Blu? Luminae? Specialty restaurants? Which is best and which would be appropriate for a special occasion celebration? Oh, I am having a hard time finding deck plans. If possible, please tell me which deck the restaurants are on. Thanks!

We were in a Royal Suite on the Reflection. Since all Specialty Dining was included we only ate breakfast in Luminae. We had Lunch in the Lawn Club, Porch, or Sushi on 5. We had dinner in Murano, Tuscan, or Lawn Club. With this suite you already paid for the Specialty Restaurants so why not use them? We are not big eaters so some evening we would go to the Lawn Club just for the salad and flatbread. The Porch is also very good if you wanna lighter meal.