Status match question

disneykins

We did our first MSC last year on Divina, status matched as Black because of our NCL Platinum Plus. Now I read on the MSC website, "

Status will be matched only once per passenger. :

Does this mean we were Black for that first cruise and are now just "welcome guests"? We booked a cruise for March on Seaside and again on Divina in 2019 thinking we were Black members. Did I just misunderstand the status match program? I've added the link for where I found the info.

https://www.msccruisesusa.com/en-us/MSC-Voyagers-Club/Loyalty-Match-Program.aspx

Thanks

Tony

We did our first MSC last year on Divina, status matched as Black because of our NCL Platinum Plus. Now I read on the MSC website, "

Does this mean we were Black for that first cruise and are now just "welcome guests"? We booked a cruise for March on Seaside and again on Divina in 2019 thinking we were Black members. Did I just misunderstand the status match program? I've added the link for where I found the info.

https://www.msccruisesusa.com/en-us/MSC-Voyagers-Club/Loyalty-Match-Program.aspx

Thanks

Tony

I think what they mean is if for example when you first request a status match you become a MSC Gold member you cannot several months later request another status match to a higher tier because you have attained a higher level in another cruise line's program.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

Thanks

Tony

Your status is for 3 years, each time you take a cruise the 3 years date will reset.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Please help...trying to status match my RCCL Diamond to my MSC cruise in October, 2018. I am having a problem with how to do this. I have yahoo mail & received an email from RCCL confirming my Diamond status but can't get that email to link with the MSC form. I have called MSC to see if I could email them direct from my yahoo mail & they gave me an email to use but it is not working. I also tried to email them from their " contact us" site on their web page, but that will not work, keeps telling me I need to add booking number (which I did) & reason for email (which I did). NEED ADVISE AS TO HOW TO CONTACT THE VOYAGERS CLUB BY PHONE OR EMAIL.

Please help...trying to status match my RCCL Diamond to my MSC cruise in October, 2018. I am having a problem with how to do this. I have yahoo mail & received an email from RCCL confirming my Diamond status but can't get that email to link with the MSC form. I have called MSC to see if I could email them direct from my yahoo mail & they gave me an email to use but it is not working. I also tried to email them from their " contact us" site on their web page, but that will not work, keeps telling me I need to add booking number (which I did) & reason for email (which I did). NEED ADVISE AS TO HOW TO CONTACT THE VOYAGERS CLUB BY PHONE OR EMAIL.

Just save the email as a doc on your computer. Then attach it to the MSC form. When I did status match.... I just scanned my Carnival Platinum sail and sign card from a recent cruise and a copy of my Drivers License (so they had my picture). Then I attached both to the MSC form. Within 24 hours I had my status match and voyagers number

I took a photo of my Carnival Diamond Card and emailed that photo to MSC's Voyager address and got my match (Black) that way..

From the MSC web site:

Loyalty Status Match Program

Discover our cruises and we'll guarantee the benefits you are used to.

We are excited to introduce our new and exclusive Status Match program dedicated to the frequent travelers like you! If you belong to a loyalty program of other travel brands (cruise lines and hotels), you will be able to join the MSC Voyagers Club for FREE and receive the matching status card, guaranteeing you a 5% discount on any booking PLUS similar benefit status*.

Take advantage of our new program to discover the world of MSC Cruises, while enjoying all the benefits you are used to:

• • 5% discount for all sailings- anytime, anywhere
  • • Free membership in the NEW MSC Voyagers Club
  • • Save an extra 5%-15% off on select voyages departures
  • • Top-tier Black Card members enjoy added benefits like:

- Priority boarding and disembarkation

- Complimentary Spumante with chocolate-dipped fruit

- Late stateroom check out

- A free one-hour thermal area session in the MSC Aurea Spa

- An invitation to a private Black Card member party

- And so much more

In order to qualify for the Status Match program, you must apply no later than 7 days before your cruise start date.

Applicants must allow up to 4 - 7 business days for status match request to be completed.

*MSC Cruises will only consider benefit cards from other Cruising companies, Hotels and/or Tour Operators. Airline Company benefit cards are excluded.

ARE YOU A NEW MSC GUEST?

If you have never traveled with MSC Cruises, the MSC Status Match Program is your perfect way to start.

CURRENT VOYAGERS CLUB MEMBER?

If you have already traveled with MSC Cruises or you are a current MSC Voyagers Club member, please follow the steps below:

Simply fill our form by clicking on the link below and start enjoying the world of the MSC Cruises.

Please fill out our form by clicking on the link below and start enjoying benefits on future MSC Cruises.

You will need to gather:

1. Your current loyalty membership card number

2. Photo for proof of membership - a previous cruise card, a computer screen shot or screen shot of e-mail verifying your current membership

3. Issue or expiration date of current loyalty program

Status will be matched only once per passenger.

You will need to gather:

1. Your current loyalty membership card number

2. Photo for proof of membership - a previous cruise card, a computer screen shot or screen shot of e-mail verifying your current membership

3. Issue or expiration date of current loyalty program

Status will be matched only once per passenger.

CLICK HERE TO ACCESS THE REGISTRATION FORM

This form is for guests who've never sailed with MSC Cruises.

Just take a print screen of the e-mail and send the pic to MSC or take a pic of an old Seapass card. I have done both and both works.

• 4 months later...
Hi, is there a limit on the number of nights cruise you can take where you can match loyalty schemes, also if you have status with 2 cruise lines, can you do one for each

You can only match to one scheme, so choose the one which will give you the best match.

There's no limit on the number of nights once you've matched.

There is no Sapphire level in NCL. It's Bronze, Silver, Gold, Platinum, Platinum plus, Ambassador
Airline loyalty status cannot be matched. Only your latest cruise or hotel loyalty status is eligible for the MSC status match.

Joyce & Bob

We have been having trouble getting our status also. Wife & I both are D+ on rcl, after 2 weeks of trying our TA got MSC to grant BLACK status to my wife But not me. She says she will keep trying.

George( your brother )

Joyce & Bob

We have been having trouble getting our status also. Wife & I both are D+ on rcl, after 2 weeks of trying our TA got MSC to grant BLACK status to my wife But not me. She says she will keep trying.

George( your brother )

I got mine and Bobs & Dans still waiting for Sue.

Love, Your Sister