Where to get coffee in the morning?

MrmrsSteelman

we are cruising NCL getaway Jan 6th. We have the unlimited beverage pkg, so I know some coffee is included...but where would I get that in the morning? We are on deck 11. Thanks!

If you are thinking specialty coffees they are not included unless the package has just changed. if you are talking regular coffee you can have room service with no charge or you can get it out on deck or the buffet. Your freestyle daily will have information on where to get coffee and/or a early morning treat like rolls, juice etc.

Yes, come coffee is included, but as stated above it has nothing to do with the beverage package. Everyone gets standard coffee from the buffet and some bars.

Often on ships with a Waterfront they set up coffee and some pastries etc out there in the morning as well, which I always find is nice.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tip order room service first morning with a carraf of coffee then use that all week long to go up and get coffee to bring back to the room instead of carrying those small full cups back to your room you need to hide carraf in drawer or Stewart will take to wash

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

we are cruising NCL getaway Jan 6th. We have the unlimited beverage pkg, so I know some coffee is included...but where would I get that in the morning? We are on deck 11. Thanks!

24/7 you can get coffee at O'Shehans restaurant

The Garden Café Buffet will have coffee when it opens (6:30ish depending if it is port or sea day)

Margaritaville buffet (complimentary) starting around 7:00ish (depending on weather)

Room service complimentary coffee is available 6:30-10:30ish (pay all other times a day)

Main Dining Room starting around 7:00ish (depending if it is port or sea day)

As pointed out, there is "specialty coffees" (espresso-based coffees similar to Starbucks) at the Atrium coffee bar, but it is an additional charge (not included with your beverage package)

We usually grab a cup of coffee at the buffet and do a few walking laps (running is long behind us) around the running track before going to get breakfast.

You’ll have those “door hanger” sheets like in hotels to choose breakfast room service every day. We had coffee and juice delivered every morning. Except for a small tip to the delivery person, it’s absolutely complimentary.

If you're in a balcony cabin you will have a one cup coffee maker in your cabin with provided prepackaged coffee. NCL used to have those small 4 cup coffee makers in the cabins but they've been changing over to the one cup machines...not the K-Cup style.

European customers get speciality coffee with meals included with the premium all inclusive package, you may have seen folks mention it as we also get the ubp.

The Escape had a coffee station on the waterfront in the mornings, not sure if the Getaway has the same.

Tip order room service first morning with a carraf of coffee then use that all week long to go up and get coffee to bring back to the room instead of carrying those small full cups back to your room you need to hide carraf in drawer or Stewart will take to wash

Suppose his name isn't Stewart? Will he still take it to wash? ;p

Thank you! This is our first ever cruise, but I'm the type that needs a few cups if coffee before I'm ready to be an adult for the day!;p

I'm with you on that. As mentioned, probably have a coffee maker in your cabin. If not, ask you cabin steward if he/she can get one for you. Coffee is available around the ship, different locations. But it hard to carry open cup back to cabin, especially when I need at least two. As mentioned, room service will bring you a pot (or two) free, although a dollar or two tip is usually appreciated. But with that, they will also bring pastries if you request:p. The Getaway is a beautiful...and big...ship. Hope you enjoy her. Deck 8 is the Waterfront and it usually had coffee sitting out in the morning somewhere along it if you just want to go sit out and enjoy. .

I'm with you on that. As mentioned, probably have a coffee maker in your cabin. If not, ask you cabin steward if he/she can get one for you. Coffee is available around the ship, different locations. But it hard to carry open cup back to cabin, especially when I need at least two. .... .

I bring a thermal cup with me and pour the coffee into that.

Go to buffet, get coffee, go bar just outside buffet entrance, get Bailey’s using UBP, winning.

Or go to bar and get coffee w baileys as part of the UBP.. it's not considered a "specialty coffee" which are LavAzza-based espresso, cappuccino, latte, etc.

At least that's my experience

You’ll have those “door hanger” sheets like in hotels to choose breakfast room service every day. We had coffee and juice delivered every morning. Except for a small tip to the delivery person, it’s absolutely complimentary.

We do the same but we usually start the morning with making our own coffee in the pot that is in the cabin/ They come in all cabins, balcony or above and if you do not have a balcony cabin you can still request a coffee It only makes about 3 cups but is a starter.

If you are thinking specialty coffees they are not included unless the package has just changed. if you are talking regular coffee you can have room service with no charge or you can get it out on deck or the buffet. Your freestyle daily will have information on where to get coffee and/or a early morning treat like rolls, juice etc.

I believe Room Service is $7.95 Per Person Per Visit

We do the same but we usually start the morning with making our own coffee in the pot that is in the cabin/ They come in all cabins, balcony or above and if you do not have a balcony cabin you can still request a coffee It only makes about 3 cups but is a starter.

Actually it is not per person, it is just a flat fee of 7.95 for the entire order. AND if you just order coffee/juice and pastries, the fee is waived.

The fee is also waived for Haven guests. Info from the FAQ's:

Is Norwegian Cruise Line now charging for room service?

Norwegian Cruise Line has introduced an enhanced room service menu. The new menu offers an expanded selection for breakfast, in addition to a wider variety of options available 24 hours. Individual items on the menu remain available on a complimentary basis and a convenience charge of up to $7.95 USD will be added to each order placed (Morning coffee, continental breakfast and orders placed by guests sailing in The Haven will not attract a charge)*. Room service is one of up to 29 dining options offered across the fleet, and guests continue to be able to enjoy a wide array of complimentary choices onboard 24 hours a day.

*Prices subject to change.