Suite Classes

yuvraj

Correct. And those are the reasons, as a D+, that I now only book GS & above. Oh, and I see above where I gave the Diamonds a bennie they didn't actually have, only D+'s. Oops, sorry, shouldn't drink as much while I type...

I did not know that you drank. Kidding.

Do you have any other Oasis sailings booked after September?

How is Ty's golf game?

John

I did not know that you drank. Kidding.

Do you have any other Oasis sailings booked after September?

How is Ty's golf game?

John

Good morning John! Give Sandy a hug for me! As you can tell by my post above, I'm getting in lot's of trouble. lol! Whatever people, relax. Anyway, nothing yet booked after 09/02 Oasis, will look for another special or book while onboard. Give me some of your dates and I'll check them out.

Ps....Tyler is going through US Amateur qualification. He's playing real well, thanks for asking.

Good morning John! Give Sandy a hug for me! As you can tell by my post above, I'm getting in lot's of trouble. lol! Whatever people, relax. Anyway, nothing yet booked after 09/02 Oasis, will look for another special or book while onboard. Give me some of your dates and I'll check them out.

Ps....Tyler is going through US Amateur qualification. He's playing real well, thanks for asking.

Hi Bill,

Where is Tyler playing to qualify?

Sailings on the Oasis--6/3/2018, 9/9/2018, 12/2/2018, 1/20/2019, 3/3/2019, 4/7/2019.

Sailings on the Allure--7/22/2018 and 10/21/2018.

Would be nice to see again on any of our cruises.

Hi Bill,

Where is Tyler playing to qualify?

Sailings on the Oasis--6/3/2018, 9/9/2018, 12/2/2018, 1/20/2019, 3/3/2019, 4/7/2019.

Sailings on the Allure--7/22/2018 and 10/21/2018.

Would be nice to see again on any of our cruises.

He would play at our local CC, Stonebrook CC, on July 7th. Right now he's a 2.8 handicap and needs to be a 2.4 before he can register. Besides working at the course, he's playing every weekend to get his handicap down. I'll keep you updated John.

I'll look into the 3/3 & 4/7 sailings.....are you doing anything later in '19?

Unless you happen to be on a sailing with very high number of D+ in which case you may not have access to the CL.

As a general rule of thumb, those cruises are transatlantics or repositioning cruises. Not the usual week to week cruises.

He would play at our local CC, Stonebrook CC, on July 7th. Right now he's a 2.8 handicap and needs to be a 2.4 before he can register. Besides working at the course, he's playing every weekend to get his handicap down. I'll keep you updated John.

I'll look into the 3/3 & 4/7 sailings.....are you doing anything later in '19?

Will probably do another 5 later in 2019. Have been doing 8 Oasis class cruises in recent years. With the Oasis leaving Port Canaveral, will probably cruise mostly on the Allure out of Port Everglades. Back to driving 165 miles each way instead of 32 miles. Harmony is not one of our favorite ships.

Voom, The Fastest Internet At Sea is that only available in a GS on certain ships?

VOOM is available on all ships, but it's only free for GS and above on Oasis and Quantum class ships.

Will probably do another 5 later in 2019. Have been doing 8 Oasis class cruises in recent years. With the Oasis leaving Port Canaveral, will probably cruise mostly on the Allure out of Port Everglades. Back to driving 165 miles each way instead of 32 miles. Harmony is not one of our favorite ships.

The Allure is moving to Miami the first week of November.

The Allure is moving to Miami the first week of November.

Thanks. Will not effect our schedule as we have the Oasis booked 4 times December through April 2019. The Allure will then return to Port Everglades May 2019.

Exactly, it's already that way on Oasis class. That's why as D+ I'm back to only booking suites, as is for my next Oasis cruise coming up. :-)

Why don't you use the diamond lounge? Is the suite lounge that much better?

Only a few ships have the three Ss designation, on the rest of the fleet the suites are just that, suites. So on Freedom, a GS is just a GS, no class.

Don’t be surprised if the three Suite classes are rolled out to more ships. I think you see part of this plan with replacing the CL with the SL. I know it doesn’t make much sense to have a CK on many of these ships but changes are coming.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Don’t be surprised if the three Suite classes are rolled out to more ships. I think you see part of this plan with replacing the CL with the SL. I know it doesn’t make much sense to have a CK on many of these ships but changes are coming.

Celebrity added suite dinning room on all there ships

Why don't you use the diamond lounge? Is the suite lounge that much better?

In the Suite lounge I can get a glass of wine with my lunch in CK. Last trip on Oasis, DL was pretty crowded and the SL was not.....DL's view is the Boardwalk, SL is the pools. :-)

Thanks. Will not effect our schedule as we have the Oasis booked 4 times December through April 2019. The Allure will then return to Port Everglades May 2019.

Keep me up to date on your 2019 travels John.....but, I do believe Ty wants to do the Harmony when it comes to PC.

Don’t be surprised if the three Suite classes are rolled out to more ships.

Somehow I don't see it - Indy and Mariner would have been candidates to try this on but it's not happening.

Somehow I don't see it - Indy and Mariner would have been candidates to try this on but it's not happening.

Well, with the conversion to SL, what else could they do other than CK?

It’s nothing to change the color of Sea Pass cards. Add included Wi-Fi for GS and above.

Remember that view from the DL.

The view, for now, is pretty nice in the DL, but for the hour I usually spend before dinner, I was okay with Blaze, which has no view. I'm not a "whole happy hour" in the lounge kind of guy. I like a few wines, chat it up with family, and head for dinner. I get a great view the other 23 hours a day. lol!

The view, for now, is pretty nice in the DL, but for the hour I usually spend before dinner, I was okay with Blaze, which has no view. I'm not a "whole happy hour" in the lounge kind of guy. I like a few wines, chat it up with family, and head for dinner. I get a great view the other 23 hours a day. lol!

Just guessing that the current DL will go away on Oasis and replaced by a revenue generating facility, during up coming drydock.

Just guessing that the current DL will go away on Oasis and replaced by a revenue generating facility, during up coming drydock.

It will. They will convert it to Wonderland, which was the original plan back in 2014.