Royal Caribbean and Celebrity Cruises Merging Accounts Into One

Two upcoming cruises on Mariners, can't do online check-in, when I looked under the new combined site... I cruise single (my own stateroom) , now a name of a member of my travel group appeared in the box... Looks now we are two...I think it is a bad timing for such release... But as a project manager... The famous triangle / faster, better and cheaper...

I just got off the phone with RC trying to book a shore excursion before the sale ended at midnight. I was on hold for almost 25 minutes. I could put the item in my cart on the site but it would not accept my payment. Frustrating!

Try this link to get to the old page

https://secure.royalcaribbean.com/mycruises/processLogin.do

This is the ONLY thing that worked for me. I had everything finished except the photos to upload. And still waiting for luggage tags to be ready to print. Probably not for another couple weeks.

Thanks SO much!!! Cruise isn't until May 5th, but got a little nervous. Other links in this thread didn't work for me. It would either show NO BOOKING FOUND or something about locking my reservation.

Much thanks again!! Saving that link until I can get my luggage tags printed.

I'm have been having trouble with the RCCL web site since March 1st. Unable to add a recently purchased cruise to my account. Now, I can not even log into my account.

Nobody is able to log in today. I was assured they're "working on it," but also told they have NO IDEA when it might be fixed.

Royal coders suck; since half the site can't get you to other parts of the site. I miss the old way of getting into my cruise planner.

Sent from my SM-G955U1 using Forums mobile app

It just changed TODAY. :rolleyes:

I haven't even tried to log in. No need. I tried yesterday to purchase drink packages (still not available for 2019 cruise). So they can have a couple of weeks to work out the bugs for our future cruise purchases.

I thought someone had coded a fake log-in page.

Just about all of low level staff are contractors. That is why a version of sandbox should be used to play and find the damm bugs before releasing the site live. These are pretty basic kindergarten coding issues that are not done correctly. Not installing links, or page size wrong to get it to load.

It is not working in chrome, puffin, and more.

Haven't tried the App.

Sent from my SM-G955U1 using Forums mobile app

Take a deep breath.

For those who can log in, do so and then tap on the Crown and Anchor symbol, upper left. That takes you to the somewhat regular RC home page, still signed in. You can get to some places from there.

Or, from the new page, tap on the last two words on the page, Site Map. You currently can reach the cruise planner from there, but not from the home page mentioned above.

I expect this will change rapidly. While I read the first 7 pages of this thread, my cruises populated. While I read the last 8 pages, my past cruises populated.

They broke the site between two days ago and today. I just tried to access to find out payment totals for our Dec. Oasis trip. Nothing. I had to act like I was going to PIF then add the original deposit amount to the amount show to figure out if they've lowered the price on our room. They have by $305. I can't see room numbers or category for our reservation though, and the emails they sent me when we booked are about as helpful as the Quick Start pamphlets you get when you get a new computer.

DISASTER.....

IT was bad enough but now.... feh.

Only way to see specific cruise details is going on the site to cruise planner and then putting in name and res. number.

I had to change my password today several times and put my cruises in manually on the new "dashboard'.

I am cruising Sunday and I am ever so happy I printed printed my set sail and luggage tags last week. The site keeps telling me to update.... but I already am done.

Tried to log in just now, told me I had to do some security enhancement. It took a while to figure out that to enter my birthday I had to put in 2 numbers for month, hit delete, then move into day, put in 2 numbers, hit delete and then put in a two digit year and hit delete. Completed a question and answer and hit the enter bar. Nothing came up red as having to be changed,. A light blue streak went across the top of the screen, at about 80% across it stopped. 20 minutes later it was looking the same, so I got out, came back in, did the same routine and so did the site, so now I cannot get in. When will this work?

DISASTER.....

IT was bad enough but now.... feh.

Only way to see specific cruise details is going on the site to cruise planner and then putting in name and res. number.

I had to change my password today several times and put my cruises in manually on the new "dashboard'.

I am cruising Sunday and I am ever so happy I printed printed my set sail and luggage tags last week. The site keeps telling me to update.... but I already am done.

With tremendous effort, and not using the RCCL login, I can get to parts of my reservation (sailing in 2 weeks) and can't afford to spend hours trying to get my final things booked. Back out this change and try again some other year once you figure out how to test your software before deploy.

As a retired systems analyst (45 years) I have a feel for what is going on behind the scenes. They are trying to roll 2 old systems RCI and Celebrity into 1 totally new system with 2 VERY large data bases, which are probably totally different in construction. The peons trying to do this have probably told pointy-haired management for weeks that they system is not ready, but pointy-haired management, who thinks they are gods, think all they have to do is decree a finish date and it will happen. The peons have worked their butts off for weeks of 60-hour weeks with no overtime pay but it is still going to take the time it takes--no words will change that. For pete's sake, Royal Caribbean, take us back to a system that works and let the peons do their jobs. It will be good when they finish--not before. (Is it 5 o'clock yet???)
Bravo.

Well said, and makes sense.

It looks to me like they are trying to merge the closest sailings first, and working backwards from there.

For the people posting on here ... do a little due diligence and read this (and about 8 gazillion other threads) saying the same thing.

Is it REALLY the end of the world if you can't check if they got your points right from 2 months ago (or even 2 days ago, realistically).

All the whiners and complainers should take a day, and if it isn't above your reading level, take the time to read "The Subtle Art of not Giving a F#@&".

If you want a really short summary, just think about whether, in the grand scheme of things, it really matters if you know that piece of information "Right Frigging Now", or at all.

I am not defending RCL or their IT department ... I think their sites are bloody awful, but give the peons a break.

Ask yourself whether YOU could program an international site, serving thousands of people, all with different requests, and all thinking they should pay the lowest amount of anyone else on the ship for their annual 7 day caribbean jaunt.

Now, go get that drink, slug it back, and respond if you wish. I am about to don my volcano walking suit.

Sent from my SM-T530NU using Forums mobile app

They offered 25% off Excursions for my cruise 1 day only.........shame I couldn't book a darn thing tonight like I had planned! I can get in to Cruise Planner BUT the system will not allow me to book anything. :mad::mad::mad::mad:

I've just logged in to this. Not finding it very user friendly. I'm booked in a cabin with one dd and hubby is booked in another with the other dd. I used to be able to see both bookings on my account as they were linked but now I can only see mine and can't add hubby's as I'm not on it. Also can't access cruise planner directly from my booking whereas I could before using the old system.

I've just logged in to this. Not finding it very user friendly. I'm booked in a cabin with one dd and hubby is booked in another with the other dd. I used to be able to see both bookings on my account as they were linked but now I can only see mine and can't add hubby's as I'm not on it. Also can't access cruise planner directly from my booking whereas I could before using the old system.

I have the exact same problem we have 2 cabins therefore 2 bookings, and I used to be able to see both bookings in my account. Have now had to create one for hubby to see the second cabin. I think before because the surname was the same it let you add them but now it asks who you are and of course you are not on the other booking so it doesn't allow you to add it!

Such a shambles, why release something that is clearly not ready! Shame on you royal!

I have the exact same problem we have 2 cabins therefore 2 bookings, and I used to be able to see both bookings in my account. Have now had to create one for hubby to see the second cabin. I think before because the surname was the same it let you add them but now it asks who you are and of course you are not on the other booking so it doesn't allow you to add it!

Such a shambles, why release something that is clearly not ready! Shame on you royal!

I’ve been able to add my Mum and Dads booking on to my login in.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk