Royal Caribbean and Celebrity Cruises Merging Accounts Into One

Thanks for the link Bob....that still works. If you put in your reservation number and cruise information you can see the details. If you click the link towards the top left that says "Exit and view reservation" you can see the traditional reservation with access to the Cruise Planner. This inst a good look for Royal and hope they get it fixed soon.

I just tried to log into my RCCL account and got a whole new interface. I had to give my phone number, birthdate and answer a security question to log in. Then I get a VERY bare bones screen with three choices – "Dashboard", "Cruises" and "Settings". It shows my upcoming cruise with nothing but the dates and my reservation number. I had to add my own C&A number. It says I have no past cruises.

There is no way to access the Cruise Planner, my C&A information, itinerary, or any of the other info I’m used to accessing. The only option on the “Cruises” page is “pay "remaining balance” (of course).

Am I the only one experiencing this?

I can still only see one reservation of 3, and that is my upcoming one, I can't buy drink packages or any excursion or dining, glad I have that done.
I haven't been able to do that either. Only the C&A info and basic reservation info has re-appeared. I'm assuming all the other good stuff will eventually re-appear as they continue with the "upgrade".:confused:

I just tried to log into my RCCL account and got a whole newinterface. I had to give my phonenumber, birthdate and answer a security question to log in. Then I get a VERY bare bones screen with threechoices – Dashboard, Cruises and Settings. It shows my upcoming cruise with nothing but the dates and myreservation number. I had to add my own C&Anumber. It says I have no past cruises.

There is no way to access the Cruise Planner, my C&Ainformation, itinerary, or any of the other info I’m used to accessing. The only option on the “Cruises” page is “payremaining balance” (of course).

Am I the only one experiencing this?

Already a huge thread about this since this morning.

Hopefully it will be straightened out soon.

Didn' get to read all 9 pages.. anyone else not even able to log in? I put in UN and PW, then takes to an "update info" crap. But it on, but then the button to submit is like grayed out (can't push it). Anyone else??

I had to reset all of my credentials.

Apparently, everyone is having the same issue. Try this link to get to the old Cruise Planner site.

https://secure.royalcaribbean.com/mycruises/processLogin.do

Hmm ... I wonder if I make changes here, if it'll translate to the new platform. I'm not convinced they're talking to eachother at this point based on how sticky the new site is.

I just noticed that RC has a new login portal, but now I can't find anything about my current cruise that's scheduled. I went in and added my reservation which was lost in the transfer apparently. But now I can't find where to go to look at excursions and on-ship reservations.

*headscratch*

Anyone else having these issues?

Hi, I am also trying to use a login name that is not an email address, and also getting the "try later" message.

Anyone successfully able to log in to the new (blue) system with their old user name (not email)?

See my post 169 above for accessing cruise planner through new site.

My past cruises that did not show up earlier today just did.

Have not been able to log onto the new site with old user name-only with email address. But can access with user name through link to old site;

https://secure.royalcaribbean.com/my...rocessLogin.do

The ONLY email I received when I made the booking was 'Welcome to Royal Caribbean' and a "Online Payment Confirmation" email which contained a reservation number.

As of last night, the site is changed. Alot.

I can see our cruise, the date and the ship. I click on stateroom and it shows our names. But it only shows "GTY Stateroom", not the specific GTY that we booked. Made me realize that I don't have any documentation to support the details of the reservation?

It's my first time booking with RCCL, is this normal?

:o

Sorry - I didn't realize that thread was about the same topic - it wasn't at the beginning.

Someone on that thread suggested using this link to get to the old pages:

https://secure.royalcaribbean.com/mycruises/processLogin.do

and it works. (Shouldn't RCCL have mentioned that on the new interface?)

On a positive note, on the Settings page, they got my X CC# right!

I tried a couple of times and can't get beyond the initial page. Lousy system doesn't tell me what is wrong for me to correct. Finally, got through the D+ desk and was told that many Paxs are having problems and to try later or preferably tomorrow.

Usually, I get a ton of e-mails from them--this time a total surprise. What crap! By the way, anybody have advance notice of this change.

The ONLY email I received when I made the booking was 'Welcome to Royal Caribbean' and a "Online Payment Confirmation" email which contained a reservation number.

As of last night, the site is changed. Alot.

I can see our cruise, the date and the ship. I click on stateroom and it shows our names. But it only shows "GTY Stateroom", not the specific GTY that we booked. Made me realize that I don't have any documentation to support the details of the reservation?

It's my first time booking with RCCL, is this normal?

:o

No Not normal - they just released this new website and obviously still has some kinks to work out. I am going to give it a few days and see if it improves

After entering my data and logging out for a few hours, my future/ previous cruises are all there. When setting up the ‘new’ account, be sure to follow the recipe for the password AND use your email addy as the login.

And since RCI can’t make money without allowing bookings and purchases, I logged out again and will check back Monday. I’m sure the Cruise Planner capabilities will be accessible soon on the new system.

And I hope it works better than the old! [emoji16]

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I get to the update credentials page. I fill everything out and hit the update my account button. The light blue line at the top loads about 75% across the page and then stops. Never finishes loading. Anyone know what I’m doing wrong?

Sent from my iPad using Forums

... When setting up the ‘new’ account, be sure to follow the recipe for the password AND use your email addy as the login ... [emoji16]

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

HI, can you give more information where you talked about setting up the

'new' account? Once you logged in (with a user name?) were you prompted to enter an email address for a new user name?

thanks for the info

I logged in and then I get to a page that says, "Pardon the Interruption" that wants me to do a one time account validation. The email field is already filled in with someone elses email address. Has this happened to anyone else?

Edit: Okay, got Richard's email address out of my account and was able to reset my password. I was nervous to do an account reset because I did not want my information sent to Richard, whoever he is. Reset allowed me to put in the email address, so now have an account with no C&A number or past cruises, but have lost Richard, so that is something.

Edited by reallyitsmema

I get to the update credentials page. I fill everything out and hit the update my account button. The light blue line at the top loads about 75% across the page and then stops. Never finishes loading. Anyone know what I’m doing wrong?

Sent from my iPad using Forums

You are doing nothing wrong I am having the same issue.

The problem is Royal not us

Sent from my SM-G930V using Forums mobile app