Royal Caribbean and Celebrity Cruises Merging Accounts Into One

I should have resisted looking. I show only one upcoming cruise and no previous cruises. Should be 4 and 16. I need to call Crown and Anchor today anyway, I need to see if my OBC from my credit card is there.

BILLOH, I just checked my account and your OBC is on my next booked trip. Thank you very much.;p

One more vote for the "this new site stinks" opinion. I also received the "We were unable to complete your request. Please try again later" message after going through the new login process. I tried resetting my password several times. It kept wanting to use an email address instead of my UserName. I even cleared my internet cache (history, cookies, etc.) No go.

I was able to get in using my wife's C/A account but a recently booked cruise was nowhere to be found. I called and sat on hold for 20 minutes only to be told "nothing we can do, your account must be locked. Wait 24 hours" Will see how that goes.

Also note, they told me to go directly to the RCI website and choose "Already Booked" and from there I was told I could access the Cruise Planner. That works, but it uses the reservation number, and does not link you to C/A.

I also tried the link to the old website that was provided by someone else in this thread. It got me logged in, but if I tried anything (check my cruise history, search for a reservation) it took me right back to the new login screen. And from there it crapped out again.

Arrrgh...

This rollout is an incredible example of incompetence by the IT team. Royal's press release said that this new website would "deliver many capabilities of our digital cruise experience, to simplify the guest experience online and to allow guests to quickly access features and information." Well, so far, they have achieved none of that. :(

Thank you everyone here for your continued beta testing. Your comments are being forwarded to our developers. Each member who encounters an issue and posts it here will be entered for the chance to win one day of free room service on their next cruise! Restrictions and other limitations apply.

Royal IT Labs

I also tried the link to the old website that was provided by someone else in this thread. It got me logged in, but if I tried anything (check my cruise history, search for a reservation) it took me right back to the new login screen. And from there it crapped out again.

Arrrgh...

I used that old link and was able to shop for excursions, dining etc

Well I think we all just need to calm down and be patient. I think it has potential, lol.

I have to assume most of the prior functions will become available over the next couple of days.

And as mentioned, you can get to the cruise planner though Already Booked>Cruise Planner.

The old site was sorely outdated. I'm hoping for the best.

FWIW, all of my past and future cruises are showing.

So what's up with the web site. It's riddled with broken links. You can't get to the C&A area or any of your booked cruises detail. Why would you roll out a web site upgrade without testing and including access to the areas necessary to manage your cruises? Very strange.

I tried checking my reservation before I came here, so I wondered what I did wrong and why the screen looked so different.

It used to be so easy..........

I hate how I have to enter my cruise, date, ship, etc.

Do the rest of you have to do this too? EVERY TIME?

Same for me as well, I tried to log in and had to redo all my information. And Crown and Anchor site not available any longer. Can not check my past cruises to see if points had been properly added. Scary now. Are they disbanding the program?:(

Looks like the existing info is starting to return. I can now see one of my existing reservations and my Diamond Plus points and history appear to be correct. It's was a little scary there for a while.

Although apparently I'm a Jr. now.

what the heck is going on with RCL website this morning. Totally new format and I can not find the cruise planner or anything. HELP???

Yes, I can only see my upcoming cruise and final payment info. No cruise planner at all????

Looks like the existing info is starting to return. I can now see one of my existing reservations and my Diamond Plus points and history appear to be correct. It's was a little scary there for a while.

Although apparently I'm a Jr. now.

I can still only see one reservation of 3, and that is my upcoming one, I can't buy drink packages or any excursion or dining, glad I have that done.

It just has 3 headings across the top.... Dashboard, Cruises and Settings.

It shows I have 2 upcoming bookings (I have 5) and it says I have no past cruises!!!

Same for me:confused::confused:.:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

Didn' get to read all 9 pages.. anyone else not even able to log in? I put in UN and PW, then takes to an "update info" crap. But it on, but then the button to submit is like grayed out (can't push it). Anyone else??

I can't get in either

When I try to log in I get this message

We're unable to complete your request, so please try again later.

Try this link to get to the old page

https://secure.royalcaribbean.com/mycruises/processLogin.do

Thanks-that worked great. Some people mentioned that they couldn't access the cruise planner, payments, etc. on the new site. I was able to get to that info on the new site by clicking on the "already booked" tab (to the left of where you click to log in). Also, my past cruises, that did not show up earlier today just did. Sorry if anyone already posted similar information--I have not finished reading all 9 pages of this thread yet.

I have the same problem. ... . I think that the issue is that my login name is not an email address. Therefore, I tried to create a new login name but it simply said that my email address was already in use. I think this new web site was put on line before it was debugged; typical for RCCL technology.:mad::mad::mad:

Hi, I am also trying to use a login name that is not an email address, and also getting the "try later" message.

Anyone successfully able to log in to the new (blue) system with their old user name (not email)?

I just noticed that RC has a new login portal, but now I can't find anything about my current cruise that's scheduled. I went in and added my reservation which was lost in the transfer apparently. But now I can't find where to go to look at excursions and on-ship reservations.

*headscratch*

Anyone else having these issues?