Princess moved me to Puerto Rico

Traveller94

So I was on the Princess website today trying to put a cruise on hold and kept getting an error. Apparently they thought something was wrong with my address. Well, there was. My zip code didn’t match my Puerto Rico address. That would be because I live in California. I went out of the reservation and in to my address info and sure enough, my state and country had been changed to Puerto Rico. I could change it, but every time I saved it it reverted back to PR. Finally had to call Princess. The rep hadn’t heard to this problem, but just in case this was a wider spread computer glitch, I wanted to give people a heads up.:o

Same thing happened to me several years ago. I live in California and for some unknown reason changed my address to a state in the Midwest, changed the street as well. I too had to call Princess to get it corrected.

They gave me a wife. I'd get mail to me and Laura. When I'd go to book a cruise, they'd have her name prepopulated. I've only booked DH with me on cruises, but his name never appeared and still doesn't when I get to the info for Guest 2.

They gave me a wife. I'd get mail to me and Laura. When I'd go to book a cruise, they'd have her name prepopulated. I've only booked DH with me on cruises, but his name never appeared and still doesn't when I get to the info for Guest 2.

That’s even more impressive! You’ve got to wonder if there’s some prankster employee messing with people. ;p

My zip code didn’t match my Puerto Rico address. That would be because I live in California. I went out of the reservation and in to my address info and sure enough, my state and country had been changed to Puerto Rico. I could change it, but every time I saved it it reverted back to PR.

This allowed you to take advantage of all the special offers aimed at passengers who live in Puerto Rico.

Same thing happened to me several years ago. I live in California and for some unknown reason changed my address to a state in the Midwest, changed the street as well.

This allowed you to take advantage of all the special offers aimed at passengers who live in the Midwest.

Heck, they only changed my sex and that of my husband a few times. It would get fixed and then the next time we booked a cruise would find that it was wrong again.... Would be interesting to see the offers presented if they thought we lived in a different state.

I have acquired two extra kids through Princess (and not in the good way ;p ). I have two people I do not know (same last name but otherwise not connected) linked to my account so have the option of booking them on my cruise whenever I sail....I was tempted until I found out they were kids. Got enough to manage with my two REAL ones!!! :D

Several times I've gotten "Happy Birthday!" email to someone named Jill. It was sent to my email address. I called Princess and they said they fixed the problem. Only time will tell. Maybe I'll get it again on Jill's next birthday.

Well Celebrity changed my name from Sharon to my ex husband's 2nd wife who's named Colleen. She's cruised once with Celebrity v me being E+ next cruise. So when I get DEAR COLLEEN with specials for people on the west coast, I, Sharon, sit here in TEXAS thinking... thanks. thanks a lot. My calls to Celebrity for 5 years were in vain. All in all I think I'd rather be moved to Puerto Rico!! :D :D

Princess killed me off two or three times. I noticed it when brochures which had been addressed to both my husband and I started arriving addressed just to him. I called Princess to find out why I wasn't getting mail and they informed me that my account showed as deceased. They were able to revive me and luckily my past cruise history remained, but it kept happening, usually right after returning from one of their cruises.

Jackie