White night?

hungariantraveler

My family and I are going on the celebrity summit in August. It's our first time in celebrity. We've been on the carnival and Norwegian and they both have white night. Can anyone inform me on whether or not celebrity has white night as well? Do they have an open dance night for all? Thank you

There are lots of dance opportunities, and the favorite of many is Silent Disco where people wear headphones and dance to any of the three choices of music. There are generally pool parties with music some evenings, and various other dance venues that are open to all.

As far a White Nights, I haven't seen them regularly, only rarely. When they happen, there are many folks dressed in other than white, since they didn't expect the event and didn't pack clothes for it.

Several years ago someone asked about "White Nights" on Celebrity. At that point I hadn't been a X cruise which had one. But since then we have been on several cruises which had a "White Night." Someone also posted a photo of a "White Night" on a British cruise line, and when X has had them they don't look remotely like that photo from the British line in which EVERYONE was totally dressed in white/off white -- men were wearing white shoes, and so forth. Quite frankly, I rarely pack anything white when traveling.

We had one on our recent Caribbean cruise on the Equinox. It was held on the pool deck with a DJ & blue lights so everyone glowed! Super fun. However, we didn’t know about this event prior to boarding.

Have never sailed on Azamara, but I have seen White Nights on some Celebrity cruises in the Caribbean. The dances are usually later about 10:00PM. As I recall, too, they are on the pool deck unless weather is bad in which case they are in the Sky Lounge. It is fun to see all the folks wearing white, but not everybody does.

We had a White Night party on our summer 2013 Mediterranean cruise on the Reflection. I recall my son rummaging through my husband's belongings trying to find white clothing to wear. Maybe these depend on he CD? Also, I seem to recall lots of teens and 20 somethings on this particular cruise.