Who on the ship makes the decision to give the gold card immediately when turning Pin

Are the cards still Gold? Not a Pinnacle so don't know but for suites you no longer have gold cards.

I know I am being pedantic. You still get a card which has the same privileges and distinction. Just wondering whether it is still Gold.

Are the cards still Gold? Not a Pinnacle so don't know but for suites you no longer have gold cards.

I know I am being pedantic. You still get a card which has the same privileges and distinction. Just wondering whether it is still Gold.

The Pinnacle cards are still gold on ships other than Oasis and Quantum classes. On those ships, a Pinnacle card will be white if not on a Star or Sky class suite. Not sure if the Pinnacle card is still white if the guest is in a Star or Sky class suite.

The Pinnacle cards are still gold on ships other than Oasis and Quantum classes. On those ships, a Pinnacle card will be white if not on a Star or Sky class suite. Not sure if the Pinnacle card is still white if the guest is in a Star or Sky class suite.

If your in a sky class you have your choice white or plum color, in a star you get the dark blue. If your pinnacle. That’s my experience.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

If your in a sky class you have your choice white or plum color, in a star you get the dark blue. If your pinnacle. That’s my experience.

Never knew about gettting a choice of color, thanks.

Hum. Since when? Oasis Class has unique colors for each Sea/Sky/Star Class. Pinnacle get white cards. Family is P but stay in Star Class and they choose to have Star Class card.

Our last cruise still had Gold.

This is true. Family who are P in Star Class may choose. My family chooses the black or dark Star Class card over White one (on Oasis Class).

Makes sense because of the star class benefits.