MITSUGIRLY has a JEWEL of a time on my 1st RC cruise in years!

P4020445%20copy-L.jpg

We didn't snorkel too long because quite honestly, there wasn't much to see and if that's what they considered good snorkeling, I was almost afraid of what was to come.

We did see a LOT of lobsters and I'm talking BIG lobsters. The only problem is that they hide super quick and usually the only thing you can see sticking out are their antennaes. They were just everywhere and no matter how hard I tried, I couldn't get a clear picture of them.

We also seen some squid. Also, too fast to get a picture of them because most of their time was spent running from a guy that was chasing them. Ugh!

But I did get a video.

bmw0txddp7g

We headed over to the left side of the boat just to see if there was anything interesting. The only thing we seen there was a huge conch shell that was crawling along the seabed way down below. There was a crab that had obviously purchased himself a new house and he was in the process of moving it to a better location.

My little mermaid seems to need to see everything up close and loves diving down.

P4020448%20copy-L.jpg

P4020451%20copy-L.jpg

P4020452%20copy-L.jpg

iB5Ax38e7Rg

I almost laughed out loud when you said the mom I'm pregnant. lol. Awesome review. What a beautiful ship. I love the nautical decorations.

True story. :D

We were on the Radiance of the Seas last summer to Alaska. I agree, all of the windows to be able to look out is just amazing!

We also don’t get making reservations for MTD. That is why we choose MTD, so we can just show up when we’re ready.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Yea I really loved the set up of the elevators and all the windows.

Great start, Kim, as usual! I have been wanting to do the itinerary you just sailed for a while now, but I'm spoiled by living in FL and being able to drive to port instead of flying. Maybe you will inspire me to finally book......

Why thank you. This is definitely a must do itinerary! We loved it. I wish I lived in FL because even then you wouldn't have as long of a flight to get there and back.

Radiance was my first RCCL cruise - also to Alaska. As I understand it, she (being the first in this class) was specifically designed FOR Alaska with all the glass. My second RCCL cruise was on Brilliance (sister #2) to the Med. And in 76 days I'll be on Jewel (baby sis) to Greece! Only the Serenade to go and I'll have cruised all the Radiance sisters.

I will speak to why I make reservations with My Time Dining. I make them for the same time every night at a time between the two seatings. First it allows me to eat at a "decent" time instead of stupid early or crazy late. Second, since I have to eat gluten-free, I like having the same service team, but since I cruise solo I do NOT like being put at a solo dump table or worse being the lone solo with a group of couples. It's just never a good scene - way too awkward. With my reservation for the same time each night, they are able to give me the same table in My Time Dining each night with the same service team. It works beautifully. There was a whole little colony of us on Brilliance who did the reservation at a normal time thing and all sat in the same area. So while *some* people may feel that the point is to eat whenever, for others of us the point of MTD is to allow us to make a reservation at a time that works for us between the two fixed times.

It sounds like you like this class of ship. My neighbor likes the Freedom class and insist that I try them out.

Thanks for your explanation of why you make reservations. I am not understanding when you say "between the two seatings"? I don't get it. We did have the same table and the same waiter every night we went to the MDR and we never had a reservation or ask for the same place. We also didn't go at the same time either. I thought that was very strange that we was put there each time. So by making the reservation that allows you to eat between the seatings with all of the people (colony) you stated, wouldn't that have been the same as doing the other assigned dining at the same time and have everyone seated together? Sorry, not being argumentative in any way...just trying to understand that's all. I definitely understand the part about not being seated at a table with others you don't know or couples. I get that. That's the main reason we don't do the assigned seating. But either way, I'm glad you found what works best for you because that's all that's important. :)

Continue to follow...

We were on the Jewel a few moons ago in Fort Lauderdale.. She is a beautiful ship too.

We sailed out of San Juan a few times... but its nice to hear other experience and shore excursions as well

Thank you

Isn't sailing out of OSJ just the greatest!

[quote name=

Cruisin'Chills]

We did a transatlantic on the Jewel 10 years ago (my then-3-year-old’s very first cruise' date=' in fact!). I’d forgotten how beautiful the ship was, but I’ve NEVER forgotten those glass elevators with the ocean view and the days of the week! My daughter LOVED those. [b'](And more than one staff member joked during the cruise that “they change them on every floor”.).[/b]

Enjoying the review!

NOW THAT IS HILARIOUS! I have to tell my hubby!

The Country Club is where you go to pick up sports equipment and sign up for different sports events. I love the Jewel. I did a 14 day transAtlantic on her and hated to get off. I liked that line of ships so much we did a 15 day Circle Hawaii cruise on her sister ship. To me, it is the perfect sized ship, but we aren't into all the water slides, rope climbing, etc. and really enjoy being able to see the ocean and feel the ship move through the water.

Oh ok. Thanks so much Carol. I had no idea what it was for.

I thought this size ship was perfect too...especially with the amount of people on it.

Absolutely loving your pictures! it makes me want to have a trip on this beautiful ship! I wonder - are all RC ships so pretty? Wanted to ask you - did I miss a picture of your cabin or you did not put any up?

It was very pretty.

OH CRAP! I completely forgot about the cabin pictures. I'll complete it after I'm done with this day. Thanks for reminding me!

Ok, I am done for the night. I am super tired and been at this just about all day.

I'll continue again tomorrow with more of our trip with Big Beards and the rest of the day.

Thanks for joining me and I hope you are all enjoying it still. :)

P4010343%20copy-L.jpg

P4010344%20copy-L.jpg

There's the Fascination...what an amazing vacation we had that time around on her! I was hoping that this would be no different.

P4010345%20copy-L.jpg

P4010347%20copy-L.jpg

Wonderful review Mistygirly! Love all the photos and your take on the ship. So this is where I get a little "photonerdish", if that's a word, and geek out! I'm going on our first cruise in less than 45 days and have a few questions about your photography.

1) Would you be willing to share your settings for your nighttime shots? So clear and vibrant with such little movement.

2} Is the PS action you use one you created, or is it one that you bought from someone?

3) I've been playin around with posting a photo here on CC, but have had no success, would you care to share your process?

OK, by now you've realized I'm a photographer as well, and I'm sure we've lost a few folks with this conversation, so please, feel free to PM my with your answers!

Keep up the great job and I cant wait to see what follows :-)

Thanks for your explanation of why you make reservations. I am not understanding when you say "between the two seatings"? I don't get it. We did have the same table and the same waiter every night we went to the MDR and we never had a reservation or ask for the same place. We also didn't go at the same time either. I thought that was very strange that we was put there each time. So by making the reservation that allows you to eat between the seatings with all of the people (colony) you stated, wouldn't that have been the same as doing the other assigned dining at the same time and have everyone seated together? Sorry, not being argumentative in any way...just trying to understand that's all. I definitely understand the part about not being seated at a table with others you don't know or couples. I get that. That's the main reason we don't do the assigned seating. But either way, I'm glad you found what works best for you because that's all that's important. :)

By "between the two seatings" I mean I've made reservations at 6:30. Early seating is like 5:30 and late seating is at like 8:15 (ish...I don't know the exact times). So between the times.

The difference with the "colony" as you called it is we did not HAVE to talk with each other. We chose to. It was like a restaurant where we were at our own tables and did not have to converse with each other - we just started to after the first few nights when it became clear we would be there. And it was just a simple polite hello and then we each did our own thing. Not like when you're assigned to be at the same table and then it's just rude if you don't talk. We'd do quick check ins, then Couple A would have their own conversation or not, Couple B would have their own conversation or not, I'd read, etc. and it wasn't the awkward that it would be if we each did that at a mass table. We also could have gone the whole cruise and NOT chatted and it would have been fine.

But I like eating at around the same time - just not so early or late if I have a choice. So making a reservation works for me. And special needs advised me that while I *might* get the same table regardless of when I went, the best way to make that happen with MTD was to have a standing reservation. For my upcoming cruise, other than Santorini day, we are already sailing at my chosen time, so it's not cutting into any port time (I have the reservation for Santorini day, but I'll cancel if I am not too tired after a volcano hike to go up to Fira), and I have never been bowled over by any "entertainment" not on a Disney ship, so I'm not stressing show times.

Love your reviews! I typically cruise Carnival, but am considering a cruise through the Panama Canal on the Jewel, I read somewhere that RCI ships rotate the main dining room menus every few days. Can you confirm this? I would be disappointed if this is true. Carnival always offers new courses every night.

Love your reviews! I typically cruise Carnival, but am considering a cruise through the Panama Canal on the Jewel, I read somewhere that RCI ships rotate the main dining room menus every few days. Can you confirm this? I would be disappointed if this is true. Carnival always offers new courses every night.

There is a different menu every night. We've taken cruises as long as 15 days and have not seen a repeat.

GETTING ON THE SHIP

It cost $12 for the cab ride to the port and we arrived at 12:20pm.

Our driver was CRAZY! At one point he pulled out into the road with oncoming traffic both ways. Then all of a sudden a huge bus was coming and I thought I might just tinkle myself. The bus wasn't stopping and he wasn't moving out of the way. He floored it and barely made it out of the way. The bus would have hit my side and I kinda like my side and would like to keep it intact.

At that point, I put away my nice tip I had for him. Like seriously, almost the entire ride there was like that. I wasn't in a hurry and I did say that when we got in the cab "no hurry, we have until 7 tonight" lol.

He sang all the way to the port...ALL.THE.WAY. Of course it was in Spanish and we didn't understand. My husband asked if the taxi job was just a day job and he was really a singer. He laughed and said "I only sing to my customers to welcome them to our beautiful place and entertain them". Then started talking more. So, since he was going out of his way to sing to us, I put the tip back in my hand. He got lucky.

So the first thing I notice here is that we didn't have a place to drop off/check in your luggage and you had to carry it with you in the lines. This just must be a PR thing.

We went and got in line. It was moving FAST!

P4010184-L.jpg

We checked our luggage in and went through security by 12:50PM. Prior to putting our carry-on's on the security/x-ray belt, I asked the lady about what do we do with our wine we had brought. Do we leave it in our bag or take it out and carry it. She said leave it.

At the end of the security belt, we picked it up, noticed that they had pulled a few people over to a table to check their wine and we were told "that way please"...which was to the lines to check ourselves in with Royal. Hmmm...ok, so they didn't check us for some reason. I'm good with that.

Now let's talk wine. I have NEVER liked wine. It just taste bitter to me. I like the fruity fru-fru drinks that taste like cool-aide. People on here have given me suggestions of things to try and I have just never liked it.

Kendra is the same as me with wine. However, last year she found a wine at a party and told me I had to try it and try it I did and liked it! Thank goodness it's a cheap wine.

IMG_3855%20copy-L.jpg

We have been drinking this ever since. Then about 2 months ago, we went to Olive Garden and they were giving samples of their wine and we liked it too... probably more than the Arbor Mist.

IMG_3856%20copy-L.jpg

So now I have 2 options. We decided, for the first time, to bring 2 bottles with us and I decided it would be the Poggio!

After checking in with Royal and flashing my RC-Anchor-bright-pink-tee-shirt-with-all-of-the-ship-names on it that my neighbor let me borrow, we had our pictures taken by the ship photographer.

P4112787-L.jpg

Then we headed to the ship. This was the weirdest way I have ever gotten on a ship that I can remember. It was on the ground level and you walk out to the deck and around to the ship and on the ship. I'm used to walking up the ramps that wind back and forth leading up to the lobby area.

Here's a picture of where you get on.

P4010323-L.jpg

SO WE ARE FINALLY ON THE SHIP!!!

It was a super fast experience from stepping out of the cab to walking onto the ship.

My wife is the same way with wine. She loves the Poggio though! Great choice as it's sweet and screw top so that it re-sealable and you don't need a corkscrew.

Also, if you guys have an Aldi's nearby, the sell a really cheap moscato called Winking Owl that is a good inexpensive substitute for even the Poggio. Only like $3 a 500ml bottle.

omg... I need to wait till tomorrow??? :loudcry::loudcry::loudcry:

really enjoying and looking forward to more..

haha, sorry. I was so tired and needed my rest.

Wonderful review Mistygirly! Love all the photos and your take on the ship. So this is where I get a little "photonerdish", if that's a word, and geek out! I'm going on our first cruise in less than 45 days and have a few questions about your photography.

1) Would you be willing to share your settings for your nighttime shots? So clear and vibrant with such little movement.

2} Is the PS action you use one you created, or is it one that you bought from someone?

3) I've been playin around with posting a photo here on CC, but have had no success, would you care to share your process?

OK, by now you've realized I'm a photographer as well, and I'm sure we've lost a few folks with this conversation, so please, feel free to PM my with your answers!

Keep up the great job and I cant wait to see what follows :-)

1) First of all, I need to ask...do you have an Olympus Tough camera? That's what I'm using and if you don't have one, then it's hard to tell you the settings if they are not the same.

2) To be honest with you, I don't really remember. I've had it for so long. If I had to guess, it was probably one I made according to someone else's instructions.

3) First you need to have a site to host the photo on. I use Smugmug. You grab the url link and hit the button on this forum when you are typing up your post that looks like a mountain in a picture and then a box will pop up. You just post your copied url in that and that's it.

Just so you know...there's no PM function on these boards.

By "between the two seatings" I mean I've made reservations at 6:30. Early seating is like 5:30 and late seating is at like 8:15 (ish...I don't know the exact times). So between the times.

The difference with the "colony" as you called it is we did not HAVE to talk with each other. We chose to. It was like a restaurant where we were at our own tables and did not have to converse with each other - we just started to after the first few nights when it became clear we would be there. And it was just a simple polite hello and then we each did our own thing. Not like when you're assigned to be at the same table and then it's just rude if you don't talk. We'd do quick check ins, then Couple A would have their own conversation or not, Couple B would have their own conversation or not, I'd read, etc. and it wasn't the awkward that it would be if we each did that at a mass table. We also could have gone the whole cruise and NOT chatted and it would have been fine.

But I like eating at around the same time - just not so early or late if I have a choice. So making a reservation works for me. And special needs advised me that while I *might* get the same table regardless of when I went, the best way to make that happen with MTD was to have a standing reservation. For my upcoming cruise, other than Santorini day, we are already sailing at my chosen time, so it's not cutting into any port time (I have the reservation for Santorini day, but I'll cancel if I am not too tired after a volcano hike to go up to Fira), and I have never been bowled over by any "entertainment" not on a Disney ship, so I'm not stressing show times.

Oh ok, I get it. The in between times is had you gone to the assigned dining.

Sorry, I used the word "colony" because that's the word you use when you said "There was a whole little colony of us on Brilliance".

Thanks for you detailed explanation. That puts things into perspective as to why someone would make reservations. I just do the my time dining because I never know when I'm going to get hungry and need food plus I have no desire to sit with someone I don't know. I guess we all have our reasons and it works out nicely for us. :)

Every ship I have ever been on rotates their menus nightly. Not the ENTIRE menu. There are items that are always on there and then they will rotate the other items to give you something different every night. It's been like that on CCL and NCL.

My wife is the same way with wine. She loves the Poggio though! Great choice as it's sweet and screw top so that it re-sealable and you don't need a corkscrew.

Also, if you guys have an Aldi's nearby, the sell a really cheap moscato called Winking Owl that is a good inexpensive substitute for even the Poggio. Only like $3 a 500ml bottle.

Yes, the screw off top makes it nice for sure.

Yes!!! We have an Aldi's. I will have to check that out. Thanks!

People were starting to get back on the boat to head out to the snorkeling area.

We were ssslllooowwwlllyyy making our way back. Although there wasn't much to see as far as snorkeling, it was such a beautiful island and I could have stayed here all day.

I managed to capture an over/under picture. As you can see, nothing but sand in the area the boat was located.

P4020461%20copy-L.jpg

I almost caught a glimpse of a mermaid under the water by the boat...but a big wave came along...darnit

P4020465%20copy-L.jpg

Sakari found a pretty snail and wanted a picture with it.

P4020468%20copy-L.jpg

They yelled at her to put it back and that she wasn't allowed to remove anything from this place because it was a protected National Park. Duh, we already knew this and there was a snail in it so no matter where we were at, we wouldn't have removed it. Geesh.

Around 11:44am, we were all in the boat and off we went to the snorkeling site.

P4020469%20copy-L.jpg

The snorkeling area is just on the other side of the island. Less than 10 minutes away.

P4020473%20copy-L.jpg

My My, what a great review. Your pictures tell so many stories; plus you have better photos than Royal Caribbean has on their website. Thank you, thank you for this great review. Loved the water shots in St. Croix.

As for the "art gallery"...art was everywhere on the ship, just as it is on all ships. They had auctions and one day, toward the end of the cruise, they had the auction in the Safari room. I randomly took a few pictures there and around the ship of things that caught my eye.

This drawing is one that I could see Sakari doing with the crazy filled in shapes. I think we'll have to try it some day.

P4062224%20copy-L.jpg

P4062214%20copy-L.jpg

Another psychedelic picture that appeared 3d and moved with you.

P4062215%20copy-L.jpg

There was a series of these pictures of women and they had jewels attached to them. I thought they were very pretty.

P4062217%20copy-L.jpg

Then there's my favorite picture...kissing fish. I was eyeballing this picture from day one. This artist does a series of pictures like this and they seem to be black pieces of foam that is put on top of each other to create a 3d picture. Then topped off with bright colors of course. I would later find out that this particular picture cost $3,000!!! Say what??? I immediately put in a request for Sakari to make me something like this!

IMG_3973%20copy-L.jpg

Great review... thank you for bringing us along... I think this is a BRITTO... hence the $3k tag price! LOL... I am sure Sakari can do this much better!

The hubby thought I was taking pictures of him but in reality, I was trying to be inconspicuous about taking some pictures of the restaurant.

P3310069%20copy-L.jpg

P3310067%20copy-L.jpg

P3310065%20copy-L.jpg

When we were walking by outside, trying to pick a place to eat, I noticed these taco's on a woman's plate and thought they looked really good. So when the menu came, I was all about finding what it was she had.

I LOVE shrimp and I can tolerate fish, depending on what kind. I hear everyone on cc talk about fish tacos. I seen it on the menu. I decide to order a plate of 4 combo tacos: 2 shrimp and 2 fish. Hey, if I didn't like the fish, I still had the shrimp to fall back on right?

Booking Da House was providing to be adventurous so why not continue this adventurous night and try something new!

So fish and shrimp tacos it is! They came and I knew they were exactly what I had seen outside.

O

M

G

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The best tasting thing I have ever had. They were to die for! Even better than the shrimp. It made me wish that I had just ordered the fish tacos. I will know next time!!!

P3310070%20copy-L.jpg

The hubby does NOT like fish...or seafood, but I have turned him on to shrimp scampi over the years and he will eat that. I insisted that he take a bit of my fish tacos and even though he put up one heck of a fight, he tried them and even liked it. Not enough to ever order any, but enough to not give me his puke face and that was good enough for me.

Hubby ordered chicken "balls" of some sort. Or maybe they were crispy balls of chicken. I can't remember the name. But they came and they were definitely CRISPY!

P3310071%20copy-L.jpg

At one point he actually ask the waitress if they were over cooked and got the reply that's why they are called crispy chicken balls or whatever. Hmmm, makes sense right?

Sakari played it safe with regular chicken tenders. No crispy balls for her.

P3310072%20copy-L.jpg

We ate there before our Jewel cruise last year, and agree completely. The fish tacos (and to a lesser extent the shrimp) were incredible, the best I have ever had. If we get back there, we will definitely be going again.

Oh ok, I get it. The in between times is had you gone to the assigned dining.

Sorry, I used the word "colony" because that's the word you use when you said "There was a whole little colony of us on Brilliance".

Thanks for you detailed explanation. That puts things into perspective as to why someone would make reservations. I just do the my time dining because I never know when I'm going to get hungry and need food plus I have no desire to sit with someone I don't know. I guess we all have our reasons and it works out nicely for us. :)

You're welcome!

OMG. I did not even realize. I was on my phone and it was supposed to be "community". Must have typed something weird and it corrected to "colony". Hahah!!!

Monday morning and time to rise and shine at 6:30am. I was having problems sleeping...truth be known I was VERY worried about the time frame today.

P4112811%20copy-L.jpg

I woke my family up at 7am and we were out the door by 7:15am.

Up the elevators we went to the buffet. Only this time...we noticed something...

P4020765%20copy-L.jpg

All the elevators said "Monday" on them. Hmmm. The day before they said "Sunday" and the hubby even ask me if that might have been the previous name to the ship. LOL So now we know. They actually change them daily to say what day it is. How neat is that!

I feel like such an idiot now.

We made it to the buffet and there was hardly anyone here. That's weird. No crowd and your choice of tables to sit at. No waiting in line for food. Well this is a first.

Then I discovered it...the ABSOLUTE BEST BACON IN THE WORLD!!! Made right here on the Jewel. It was cooked PERFECT and crispy with no fat or chewy stuff and layered in the tray perfect and best part...NO BACON POLICE! Hallelujah! I had found my favorite place to be!

They also had corn beef hash! It was AMAZING <--- I'm singing that word now in my opera voice.

(Notice the potatoes and no hashbrowns discovered yet.)

IMG_3916%20copy-L.jpg

Well hello there St Croix...

P4020764%20copy-L.jpg

[/qOuote]

Our granddaughter has Cystic Fibrosis, plus CFRD(CF related diabetes)and must eat a high fat, low sugar diet. She ordered a plate of bacon for breakfast last summer during a hospital stay. Her endocrinologist came in and was so pleased that he took a picture. We are going on RCI AOS in 2020 with family for 50th anniversary.

Love your review.

My My, what a great review. Your pictures tell so many stories; plus you have better photos than Royal Caribbean has on their website. Thank you, thank you for this great review. Loved the water shots in St. Croix.

Why thank you so much for the kind words. I appreciate it!

Great review... thank you for bringing us along... I think this is a BRITTO... hence the $3k tag price! LOL... I am sure Sakari can do this much better!

YES! That's him. I looked up some of this work while we were on the ship. They have copied his work into everything under the sun with household items, wallets and so on.

I don't know if Sakari can do better....yet....!!! hehe

We ate there before our Jewel cruise last year, and agree completely. The fish tacos (and to a lesser extent the shrimp) were incredible, the best I have ever had. If we get back there, we will definitely be going again.

They were so amazing I vowed to come back after our cruise to have them again!

You're welcome!

OMG. I did not even realize. I was on my phone and it was supposed to be "community". Must have typed something weird and it corrected to "colony". Hahah!!!

haha, well, I wasn't sure about the terminology but hey colony worked. clear.png?emoji-grin-1677

Sakari's water skills are simply amazing.

I can't wait to read about all the ports. I've only done one cruise on RC but thought the food was great. Looking forward to reading the rest of your adventure!

Yea, she's a great swimmer. Many years of practicing and being a mermaid. She learned to swim when she was 3 years old.

We need a"like" button ..

Your review is sooo good. It's like a great book that you can't put down..

Even woke up from my nap (work all night) to continue...

Aww thanks! I'm so glad you are enjoying it.

BTW, my son loves “bacon mountain” too!! Lol!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

BACON MOUNTAIN!! YES! That's my new term and description from now on!

Following. Great review so far! Your daughter is a talented little artist and you get MAJOR cool points mom for the mermaid fin.

Thanks so much. I get EXTRA MAJOR points because she actually has 7 mermaid covers and 2 tails now. clear.png?emoji-grin-1677

Thanks for the review as always, Kim. My wife and I are considering a Royal cruise next summer, your review is going to be extra helpful!!

Thanks and glad it's helpful.

Our granddaughter has Cystic Fibrosis, plus CFRD(CF related diabetes)and must eat a high fat, low sugar diet. She ordered a plate of bacon for breakfast last summer during a hospital stay. Her endocrinologist came in and was so pleased that he took a picture. We are going on RCI AOS in 2020 with family for 50th anniversary.

Love your review.

Well RC is the place to get the bacon! It's amazing. Hopefully all of their ships have this bacon-cooking down to a tee!

We made it to the snorkeling spot and everyone was standing in line to go down the ladder and into the water. We decided we were going to jump!!!

Sakari insisted that I go first...so I did. Now this girl jumped off a 2 story deck at Little French Key when she was 3 years old...she did it again a few years ago. All of a sudden, she has a fear of jumping off things. Last year in Aruba, she backed out of going on this little baby zip line (IMO). Now she was afraid of jumping off a boat!

_Vkk4yFDYNk

But eventually she did jump and was super happy about it.

Hubby decided he would climb down the stairs. Jumping isn't his thing because of his eardrums...or lack there of.

We met up with him. I forgot to mention...you HAVE to wear snorkeling life jackets. It's the rule there (so they said). However, you don't have to blow them up. Just as long as you have them on is fine. I struggle with this with Sakari because she absolutely refuses to wear them and has such a fit about it. But, once she was informed that she didn't have to blow it up, she was good. Mermaids Must Be Able To Dive!

They had some life jackets with words wrote on it. They gave the hubby one that said Married and I got one that said "I'm his".

P4020478%20copy-L.jpg

I looked down and seen this...

P4020481%20copy-L.jpg

P4020483%20copy-L.jpg

We were told to follow the "leaders" and they were going to take us on the "tour". I tried to stay back as far as I can. I'm not a fan of getting kicked in the face by those that kicked like they got some place to be. That's not snorkeling. You have to glide along so that you do not disturb the sealife...otherwise they hide!

There were little "markers" on the seafloor that told you things. The only problem was, it told you various types of fish...which were nowhere to be found.

P4020486%20copy-L.jpg

P4020487%20copy-L.jpg

P4020489%20copy-L.jpg