Will The Reflection Kitchen Staff Cook My Omaha Steaks?

need2cruisesoon

Of course they will cook them for you! My cabin steward always puts my 1000 count silk sheets on my bed and the maitre d holds my baccarat crystal and sterling silver for me and makes sure it's at my seat every meal

Sent from my iPad using Forums

I did think it was selfish that you didn't bring enough for your tablemates.

I'm not sure what surprises me more here ... the actual question itself or those actually answering.

Ridiculous question.

I think there are about 2 serious replies on this thread. Everyone seems to get the joke

The op profile pic is of Thurston Howell btw so it's a dead giveaway the op is just having some fun

I'm guessing it was the same op who asked about baccarat crystal a few years ago. Lol

They will not cook them in the kitchen. Just take a grill on board and cook them on your balcony. If you do not have a balcony take your grill up to the lawn. Fire up the grill while you swing in the hammock. If you have a suite the butler will come in and grill them for you.

Edited by Gasdoc
Additional information

They will not cook them in the kitchen. Just take a grill on board and cook them on your balcony. If you do not have a balcony take your grill up to the lawn. Fire up the grill while you swing in the hammock. If you have a suite the butler will come in and grill them for you.

I take my charcoal grill.

Guys, am looking at a Reflection cruise later this year.

And as we all know the quality of meats in particular (steak) is not what it used to be.

So my question is if I bring aboard my frozen Omaha Steaks (bacon wrapped filets) will the kitchen prepare these for me and my wife during our cruise? We are fond of Omaha Steaks and their quality.

Thanks,

This has got to be a joke.

I think there are about 2 serious replies on this thread. Everyone seems to get the joke

The op profile pic is of Thurston Howell btw so it's a dead giveaway the op is just having some fun

I'm guessing it was the same op who asked about baccarat crystal a few years ago. Lol

I have seen such stupid questions here - that this didn't seem out of the norm for a certain type of cruiser at all. Trolls also generally don't have a substantial post count.

Duly noted that I am an idiot.

I have seen such stupid questions here - that this didn't seem out of the norm for a certain type of cruiser at all. Trolls also generally don't have a substantial post count.

Duly noted that I am an idiot.

Me, too! I have seen so many stupid? less rational? questions that I thought this was just another one of those!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Guys, am looking at a Reflection cruise later this year.

And as we all know the quality of meats in particular (steak) is not what it used to be.

So my question is if I bring aboard my frozen Omaha Steaks (bacon wrapped filets) will the kitchen prepare these for me and my wife during our cruise? We are fond of Omaha Steaks and their quality.

Thanks,

LOL, good one!😂🤣🤪

they will not cook them in the kitchen. Just take a grill on board and cook them on your balcony. If you do not have a balcony take your grill up to the lawn. Fire up the grill while you swing in the hammock. If you have a suite the butler will come in and grill them for you.

like!

I’ve often wondered if I catch a fish from my balcony, will they clean it, cook it, and serve it for dinner?

Guess not.... ��

Maybe have Guest Services install an electric grill on your veranda and you can have a fish fry for the entire floor, right? Happy fishing, sailor!:cool:

Honest question....

Why don't you eat your Omaha steaks at home? And eat chicken or something else on the cruise?

I think this is a ridiculous request...but thats just me.

Just when you think you’ve heard it all.

Oy vey.

Maybe have Guest Services install an electric grill on your veranda and you can have a fish fry for the entire floor, right? Happy fishing, sailor!:cool:

getting back to the OP's question..,.just request an extension cord and cook those steaks on your balcony with your hair dryer.