curious?

On Oasis and Allure I prefer the bed by the balcony. On Harmony and Symphony I found it doesn’t matter as the rooms are laid out differently and the lack of space between the bed and the closet is no longer an issue.

I did not know that Thanks

We can tell you if you post the ship and stateroom number.

I'm not the OP, but I'm curious as to where my bed will be located too. Does anyone know about room # 9721 on Allure of the Seas? This will be my first cruise on Royal Caribbean.

I'm not the OP, but I'm curious as to where my bed will be located too. Does anyone know about room # 9721 on Allure of the Seas? This will be my first cruise on Royal Caribbean.

Bed by the bathroom/closet.

I'll take any bed on a cruise ship. To me it really does not matter where it is. I am an odd one who kind of likes to be surprised when I walk in to a cabin for the first time.

I'm just happy to be cruising! :D

We prefer bed by the balcony. Although our upcoming cruise on Oasis it’s by the closet :/ I was a bit bummed at first to learn this, but oh well! My mom booked the cruise and wanted connecting rooms. Not going to argue with the lady paying the bill ;) Seriously though we are just thankful and thrilled to be going on a cruise after a five year hiatus! My mom is awesome and we can’t wait for our upcoming family cruise