Price rise on the Premium Drinks Package effective 15th May 2018

Homestyle

Price rise on Premium Drink Package from the 15th May. On the Celebrity website it states that the price will rise to USD69.00. Looks like a good time to book under the current 72 hour flash promotion.

Price rise on Premium Drink Package from the 15th May. On the Celebrity website it states that the price will rise to USD69.00. Looks like a good time to book under the current 72 hour flash promotion.

Does it say if the Classic Package is going up too? Just wondering if the differential will still be $10. Thinking about upgrading. (I did look on the website before asking but I can’t see it) ...the joys of the Celebrity website! [emoji1]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Does it say if the Classic Package is going up too? Just wondering if the differential will still be $10. Thinking about upgrading. (I did look on the website before asking but I can’t see it) ...the joys of the Celebrity website! [emoji1]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thanks for the heads up! Glad I purchased with the flash sale prices.

OP, thanks for the heads up. I can’t find anything about price increases on either the US or UK Celebrity web sites. Would you please post a link to your source? Thanks in advance.

Edited by Silkroad

Where do yo read it?

trying to decide if I buy it now or wait. for me, our 5 reserved cruises none shows a single penny of discount

The promotion only shows a buy one discount and I would be the only person in my cabin purchasing. Is it still cheaper at 48 per day?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There are two of us in the cabin, but the price came up with 48.75/ day (25%off) before checking off both of our names. I would go to the cruise planner and try it - you will be able to cancel it before you pay if the full price comes up for just one person. Hope it works

The promotion only shows a buy one discount and I would be the only person in my cabin purchasing. Is it still cheaper at 48 per day?

Yes the normal price is $65 per day per person

:D

I was able to get the discount just for myself.

Also, notice yesterday whilst viewing the 72 hour sales promo. They have introduced a special dining package to include two dinners and one lunch at USD64 or thereabouts.......not sure if that's a good deal or not, given that it seems that there is only Sushi on Five and The Porch open for lunch, on our upcoming Reflection cruise?

Also, notice yesterday whilst viewing the 72 hour sales promo. They have introduced a special dining package to include two dinners and one lunch at USD64 or thereabouts.......not sure if that's a good deal or not, given that it seems that there is only Sushi on Five and The Porch open for lunch, on our upcoming Reflection cruise?

One Day at sea they offer lunch at Murano and Qsine

http://creative.rccl.com/Sales/Celebrity/General_Info/Flyers/11026027_CEL_Beverage_Packages_Flyer.pdf

I was Googling beverage packages to see if I could find out what each of them included, ie. STANDARD, CLASSIC and PREMIUM and came across this link on rccl.com and noticed the details of the price increase.

Thank you seems that only the Premium package is increasing the price by $4

http://creative.rccl.com/Sales/Celebrity/General_Info/Flyers/11026027_CEL_Beverage_Packages_Flyer.pdf

I was Googling beverage packages to see if I could find out what each of them included, ie. STANDARD, CLASSIC and PREMIUM and came across this link on rccl.com and noticed the details of the price increase.

Thanks you! I’d intended to wait a few months (assuming there would be another flash sale) before booking packages for our TA. Thanks to you, I’ve saved $120 by booking now. I think I owe you a cocktail;)

Thanks you! I’d intended to wait a few months (assuming there would be another flash sale) before booking packages for our TA. Thanks to you, I’ve saved $120 by booking now. I think I owe you a cocktail;)

By the time you'd bought me one at onboard Celebrity prices the saving would have gone down to 80 bucks. Haha, enjoy. You have to play them at their own game. Regards, Georgina

With the increase for Premium to $69.00 per person per day the difference is $14.00 more than Classic. I would assume the upgrade will also increase to $14.00 plus 18% gratuity making the upgrade $16.50 per day vs. the current $11.80 per day including gratuity, a $4.70 increase.

For this reason I just upgraded to Premium for our August B2B. This does assume the Classic does not increase. Saved about $90.00. I usually prefer to upgrade on board to give the bartender the bonus gratuities they earn for upgrades, but the $90.00 will cover a lot of the tips we give on drinks.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Edited by RICCruisers

Not sure. I just cancelled my previous beverage package booking and re booked under the current flash deal. I made sure I screen shot both the cancellation and the re booked one. I've had email confirmations for both. I've also saved because the USA to GBP rate has gone in our favour.

We only take the Classic as a perk.. Now that some of the formerly included drinks were taken off Classic, I am wondering what the spread will be to buy a Premium drink...like Baileys.

Not a catastrophe but curious how things are going to work going forward. Way too many extra charges on board these days!

On the link with the new price, the Premium package mentions the inclusion of specialty teas and coffees while under the Classic package it does not. Does anyone know if they are changing that also?

At the bottom of that page, under Classic AND Premium, it lists Premium Coffees and Teas as included (under the house non-alcoholic). Specialty coffees and teas would therefore seem to refer to those with alcohol which I don't think are currently included in Classic so don't think that is a change. Maybe someone else can confirm.

I purchased a single Premium Package (as I don't drink). With the current promotion 50% off second. I simply selected one passenger and it gave me a 25% discount.

The flash sale does not include all sailings - not sure which cruises are included.