What Do You Love About Carnival?

winddawn

I'd love to read about all the reasons you love cruising Carnival, and I'm sure there are lots of potential Carnival cruisers out there that would love to learn about why you choose to spend your vacation dollars on a Carnival cruise.

For me, I love Carnival's staff. From my PVP who has provided exceptional service for many years, to my onboard experience. Carnival staff have exceeded my expectations so many times. I'm surprised that happens at Carnival's price point, but it does and has for so many years.

I like that it is laid back, and Carnival doesn't take itself too seriously. It's a fun cruise line, for a good price. Their ships don't have all the million extra things some of the other lines, do, but they all go to the same places. Every time I price out cruises for the times we want to go, Carnival always comes out on top. I don't have a ton of choices of places to eat, but I also don't have a ton of extra charges for places to eat. It works for us.

First I love that I get the best deals with Carnival I can take 2-3 cruises on Carnival for the price I pay on other cruise lines such as Disney

Second I love their Piano Bars - by far my favorite activity on a cruise ship and from the different ships I have been on they have the best in my opinion

Third I love the Red Frog Pubs that have the table top shuffle board as me and the hubby love spending time there playing

Fourth I love all you can eat ice cream that does not shut down at 10 pm like it does on other ships - I love that if I want ice cream at 3 am I can go and get some

Fifth - I absolutely love the food options where else can I get Guys Burger yum!

In the past, I enjoyed the perceived value and service I received on Carnival but as things changed, Carnival was no longer providing the value or the experience I was looking for. We simply outgrew Carnival and combined with a poor experience where we were very underwhelmed and disappointed with the cruise, we branched out and found Princess.

While I still believe Carnival offers a decent value and a nice experience for the first time cruiser, there’s nothing I particularly love about Carnival and haven’t returned to Carnival since that poor experience.

My very first cruise was with Carnival. My DH and I were hooked on day one.

We love the whole atmosphere of the ship. The food options, the entertainment, the friendliest staff.

People always say “another cruise” my answer is always the same. For me it’s the most economical way to vacation. Where can you get your hotel, all of your meals and entertainment for the price you pay on Carnival.

I’m not looking for 5 star anything. Carnival has changed some since I started cruising, but not enough to make me go elsewhere.

79 days and counting. I’ll be on the new Horizon!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I love the adults only Serenity area.

completely agree, especially when you stay aboard on a port day. We did this in Grand Turk as we do not not find it so grand after several visits. The bartenders were the best, knew what you drank and your folio number.

I love the staff. The service is equivalent or better to the other line we have sailed and to many five star hotels on land. I also love that you can have the cruise experience you want. We are not keen on hairy chest competitions and the like but we can have a terrific time in our own way with all of the other choices there are on board. I also like that there is no difference in service or treatment between the classes. We have sailed in a suite and in an ordinary balcony with our kids on an inside. No difference at all anywhere. Nowhere we weren't allowed to go.

Like many others, we have been most impressed by the staff. They work their tails off, but still are unfailingly cheerful and helpful.

Other favorite things: the value -- we compared a Carnival and a Disney cruise -- the price difference was insane. The WCMC. The cheese plate. The comedy club (though wish it was not so difficult to get a seat). The size of the cabins. Our Breeze balcony was the largest cabin we have ever had -- a sofa big enough to easily seat both of us, and a coffee table large enough to enjoy room service breakfast.

The value of a family vaca for everything we love to do (we can drive very easily to many CCL ports on the east coast so we have many easy choices of itinerary), unpack once, and let someone else drive us around to several places/ports while we have fun!!!

Easy peasy vaca away from everyday everythings (stresses) and all about the quality time for our family completely relaxed and chillin....what's not to love!!! Making great memories on every cruise!!!