February 2019 Cruise - Drink Packages aren't available

We are booked on a cruise February 2019 - Rhapsody of the Seas. The drink package isn't available for purchase. Normally we have these booked by now...

Any thoughts? I'm wondering if this cruise is going to be cancelled !

We are booked on a cruise February 2019 - Rhapsody of the Seas. The drink package isn't available for purchase. Normally we have these booked by now...

Why do you think the cruise might be cancelled? Is it showing sold out?

I was told by Crown and Anchor that beverage packages for our Feb. 2019 won't be open until November.. Will keep checking anyway. Probably will show up earlier that that.

bosco

Strange that Fed 2019 will not be available until November but April 2019 became available today.

Our August 2019 cruise has full dining options available but no drinks packages.

I was wondering if there was a set time out when they become available or are they released in batches.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

After my last post ( a few minutes ago ) just to check I went on line and was now able to book beverage packages-dining packages and excursions.

All done . Great one less thing to think about..

Anthem 2/3/19 Cape Liberty

bosco:D

Our August 2019 cruise has full dining options available but no drinks packages.

I was wondering if there was a set time out when they become available or are they released in batches.

Batches.

Strange that Fed 2019 will not be available until November but April 2019 became available today.

The C&A (or RCI CSR) answer will usually be the safe answer of 90 days out, but as has been reported on various threads about this, actual availability varies.

Hi K2125girl :)

My next sailing is 8 months away, February 3rd, 2019.

Just today, May 31st 2018, beverage packages became available in my planner.

Check your cruise planner often. I typically check the cruise planner once in the morning and once in the evening.

I always alert my roll call when anything becomes available in the planner; it is also a good idea to peek in on your roll call from time to time for any updates or important info.

Have a terrific day!

:)

Edited by PortSideCruzan

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

HA..my Jan 2019 cruise I see the beverage package..but no dining...as of yet..WOW..9.99 a day for soda..for 12 days that is awfully pricey

HA..my Jan 2019 cruise I see the beverage package..but no dining...as of yet..WOW..9.99 a day for soda..for 12 days that is awfully pricey

If you are someone that would get the soda package, you more than likely drink more that $9 worth of sodas at per soda ship cost.

If you are someone that would get the soda package, you more than likely drink more that $9 worth of sodas at per soda ship cost.

My husband is the soda junkie..I'll take Iced Tea :) and you're right per soda can that's pricey too :p

Thanks for the heads-up on this thread. My January Grandeur cruises now show availability for shore excursions and beverage packages. Still "no" on dining reservations.

Same for my February Vision cruise.

Beverages but no shore excursions for February Jewel cruise.

Beverage packages just became available for our 3/19 Ovation sailing, Excursions, Voom and spa reservations have been available since I booked a few weeks ago. Dining is not available yet.

Edit: Actually, just the deluxe package is available for beverages. No refreshment or soda package listed yet.

I was told by Crown and Anchor that beverage packages for our Feb. 2019 won't be open until November.. Will keep checking anyway. Probably will show up earlier that that.

bosco

As usual they are wrong. I just book ours today for our Feb 2019 cruise on the Vision out of NOLA. Keep checking!