Best places for Breakfast & Lunch on Harmony

Looking for suggestions besides the buffet(Windjammer) on the Harmony for breakfast and lunch that are included as part of the cruise fare. So far we've heard a lot of good things about Park Cafe for lunch, and Johnny Rockets for breakfast.

Love to hear about some past passengers thoughts and suggestions.

MDR has a lovely breakfast experience, yet it's casual enough for shorts/tees/flipflops. You are served, and there's no searching or waiting for butter or syrup or jelly...

All breakfast venues pretty much serve the same foods....after all, there are only so many "breakfast" items!

From my Oasis & Allure experiences, I recommend MDR for breakfast. Offers both menu and buffet breakfast items.

For lunch, hands down is the Tutti Salad bar in the MDR on sea days. Second, Central Park Café.

Not impressed with Solarium Café or WJ. Solarium Café when initially introduced was a health option with lots of fruits, including dried fruit and variety of nuts, but lately it's the same stuff as WJ, albeit on a smaller scale

I enjoyed all of the above. Johnny Rockets is great for a diner style, made to order breakfast and is not usually busy, either. Solarium Bistro is a go to spot as it's not terribly crowded and the buffet items is fairly similar to the WJ. When we had to get up early and no real time, Park Cafe had some nice grab and go stuff. And the MDR is always a solid option either for their buffet or service, though we did find the service hit or miss and was super slow on our last visit.

The ship isn't THAT big, your best bet is to go scope out the different options on your first day and get an idea for yourself what you may prefer.

Great, thanks! Wipe Out café has always been our go to breakfast place, so hoped Mini Bites would continue the tradition. The new, improved layout of Mini Bites was a smart move by the cruise line.

They dumped mini-bites on Symphony. I don't think it worked out how they hoped it would.

Is mini bites the only location on the ship that does made to order omelettes?

No, on Harmony you also have the Main Dining Room and Johnny Rockets. If you are in a Grand Suite or better, or Pinnacle level in C&A, you would also have Coastal Kitchen.

Not impressed with Solarium Café or WJ. Solarium Café when initially introduced was a health option with lots of fruits, including dried fruit and variety of nuts, but lately it's the same stuff as WJ, albeit on a smaller scale

I agree that the Solarium Cafe has evolved from what it started out to be. I was a bit disappointed with it on our last cruise on Allure. Many of those healthy options were no longer there. I used to always look forward to breakfast in the solarium when booking an Oasis class ship, nothing really special about it now.

I agree that the Solarium Cafe has evolved from what it started out to be. I was a bit disappointed with it on our last cruise on Allure. Many of those healthy options were no longer there. I used to always look forward to breakfast in the solarium when booking an Oasis class ship, nothing really special about it now.

Yes, I miss getting a bowl of dried fruit and nuts and snacking on them while relaxing in the Solarium.