Current hotel directors???

On 11/6/2018 at 1:23 AM, Dennis#1 said:

Agree.  Alastair Crawford is an outstandinf HD.  We will be on the Freedom for three weeks in January.  Does anyone know when Alastair Crawford departs the Freedom for vacation?

He left for vacation on September 29th.  He exited the ship the same day we did. 

On 11/6/2018 at 1:23 AM, Dennis#1 said:

Agree.  Alastair Crawford is an outstandinf HD.  We will be on the Freedom for three weeks in January.  Does anyone know when Alastair Crawford departs the Freedom for vacation?

2 hours ago, wave2me said:

He left for vacation on September 29th.  He exited the ship the same day we did. 

Thanks for the update.

• 1 month later...
Just now, NJ&Ozzie said:

Believe that HD are usually on two to three years on one ship.  On four months, off two while a replacement comes in.  

NJ 

Just tried to update spreadsheet.  On Jewel - HD is now Maurice Andrades - started Nov. 5th crossing from Rome to San Juan.  Peter Dimitrov moved to Oasis.  Peter is dearly missed on the Jewel!!

NJ 

3 hours ago, Eastern flygirl said:

Francois Chevalier is the HD on Majesty of the Seas. He always has a smile and stops to talk to the guests. The crew seems quite happy, they must like his management style.

I was on Mariner with Francois. agree - so nice! I thought he gets moved around as a replacement/vacation fill in.

5 hours ago, NJ&Ozzie said:

Just tried to update spreadsheet.  On Jewel - HD is now Maurice Andrades - started Nov. 5th crossing from Rome to San Juan.  Peter Dimitrov moved to Oasis.  Peter is dearly missed on the Jewel!!

NJ 

Thanks for the updates -- could you please post a link to the spreadsheet.  

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

for the update - Hotel Director on  Symphony of the Seas is Nibu Sayed. Between him and Captain Rick in charge,  SOS was a perfect week for me and DH. We just got off Symphony Jan. 19.

Edited by BEENSAILING

On 9/19/2018 at 11:46 AM, CAT GIRL said:

I just updated the worksheet. Santiago Scarone is back on the Mariner as of Sept 17th.

On 11/6/2018 at 8:39 AM, jamon said:

thanks for the info.................

On 9/19/2018 at 11:46 AM, CAT GIRL said:

I just updated the worksheet. Santiago Scarone is back on the Mariner as of Sept 17th.

Santiago Scarone is on Navigator, as of Dec 21! Going home during dry dock and he’ll be back sometime in June!

wife and son, where on board with him! Meet them on Oasis in 2010....

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
3 minutes ago, travelgoddess1 said:

According to a friend who is currently onboard Serenade, Marc Rook got off mid-cruise and Giovanni ??? is now Hotel Director.  no other details, sorry.

Oh wow - he was so good - don't know Giovanni - the last night of our cruise March 4 he was still there - sorry to see him go

1 minute ago, insulationbabe said:

Oh wow - he was so good - don't know Giovanni - the last night of our cruise March 4 he was still there - sorry to see him go

He may just be on special assignment, early vacation, who knows?  I will try to find out when I board on Friday.