Current hotel directors???

5 hours ago, wolfcathorse said:

I was on Serenade Oct 27 to Nov 8 and the hotel director was Robert Taggert.

Oh wow thanks......I wonder how long he will stay on Serenade?  I am boarding in February 2021 out of Sydney.  Would love to run into him again.  🙂 

1 hour ago, island lady said:

Oh wow thanks......I wonder how long he will stay on Serenade?  I am boarding in February 2021 out of Sydney.  Would love to run into him again.  🙂 

We would love to sea Robert again when we are on Serenade 1/20.

R&D

16 hours ago, Pumbaamd said:

We would love to sea Robert again when we are on Serenade 1/20.

R&D

I have Serenade and Radiance cruises coming up...maybe get lucky and see him on one of them...though I bet he will want to stay on Serenade now that it is joining twin sister Radiance for the Alaska runs.  Serenade coming back to Vancouver every week will probably be his real draw to it.  😉 

• 4 weeks later...
On 12/8/2019 at 4:42 AM, FionaMG said:

You are correct. Clunis was HD on our Thanksgiving cruise on Adventure.

On 12/8/2019 at 4:42 AM, FionaMG said:

You are correct. Clunis was HD on our Thanksgiving cruise on Adventure.

Was he little more sociable?  He didn't seem to mix with guests much & wasn't very visible at all. 

We are on Rhapsody now - HD is Angel Dimitrov.  Very engaging & visible.

NJ 

2 hours ago, NJ&Ozzie said:

Was he little more sociable?  He didn't seem to mix with guests much & wasn't very visible at 

I saw him out and about several times and he took part in the Captain's Corner where I thought he was quite amusing.

• 4 weeks later...
15 minutes ago, Pumbaamd said:

Wish we could help. Sailing on Serenade 1/20. Would be fun if HD Robert Taggart is still on board SR.

R&D

I am currently onboard the Serenade and Robert Taggart is leaving tomorrow for vacation.

1 hour ago, rr-eloy07 said:

I am currently onboard the Serenade and Robert Taggart is leaving tomorrow for vacation.

We adore Robert!!  Of course he had loved being on the northbound/southbound Radiance Alaska, since it goes to his home town of Vancouver every other week.  Now that Serenade is doing 7 night round trip out of Vancouver, he is probably loving that even more!  🙂 

I hope he is still on board when we cruise on Serenade early next year!  

32 minutes ago, island lady said:

We adore Robert!!  Of course he had loved being on the northbound/southbound Radiance Alaska, since it goes to his home town of Vancouver every other week.  Now that Serenade is doing 7 night round trip out of Vancouver, he is probably loving that even more!  🙂 

I hope he is still on board when we cruise on Serenade early next year!  

I have cruised with Robert as HD on Jewel and Serenade. He is terrific.

• Like 1

On 12/9/2019 at 1:59 PM, NJ&Ozzie said:

Was he little more sociable?  He didn't seem to mix with guests much & wasn't very visible at all. 

We are on Rhapsody now - HD is Angel Dimitrov.  Very engaging & visible.

NJ 

We sailed with Clunis on the AD in mid December.  He was invisible.  We have been on ships with him many times and have even had dinner with him before, but on AD for the SnowbirdMigration in October and again last month, we were not even sure he was onboard (he was).

Edited by pstone1

11 minutes ago, pstone1 said:

We sailed with Clunis on the AD in mid December.  He was invisible.  We have been on ships with him many times and have even had dinner with him before, but on AD for the SnowbirdMigration in October and again last month, we were not even sure he was onboard (he was).

Yes, on the SnowBirdMig., Clunis never came into the DL or Viking Lounge once that we saw.  Unlike Sanjay Kumar, who was HD on Adventure, before Clunis took over.  Sanjay was in DL almost every nite - came around spoke to everyone.  At the end of the cruise, we got a photo of him & his staff delivered to cabin.  A very nice touch.

NJ